2 replies to this topic

#1 foreverjoy

foreverjoy

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:41 AM

1) I am about to start looking for a new job, pls pray I find favour. That I would get the job that I want ,in d location I want with a good pay packet in Jesus name. 2) Pls pray my family would be debt free by the end of the year. 3)We want to sell a house we own, pls pray God wld raise pple who are really interested and wld offer us the asking price and it would be sold by the end of the month. Amen 4)My hubby has an investor who wants to invest in my hubbys water project. Eveything has been going on well until allof a sudden the investor has been out of touch, he lives abroad and all efforts to reach him has been in vain.Pls pray God would touch this investors heart, his interest in the project would be alive and he wld contact my hubby asap so they can continue with the project. My hubby has spent a lot of time and money on this project already. Thank u

#2 marapida

marapida

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:32 AM

Lord, please remove the financial strain from this family. Amen

#3 Atime

Atime

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:53 PM

Dear Lord, Deliver success and prosperity to foreverjoy and her family, let all see You are God and our Father, and all we ask and need has been provided to us in/by Christ. Thank You in great love and praise, in Christ's name Amen