#16 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:46 AM

Father God
I thankyou for Patches and her love and enthusiasm for You. I thankyou for providing for her and her family. Open doors for her and her family and pour out your favor on them in the area of their finances and beyond. I thankyou for not only providing for them but for going above and beyond for them. In His name. Amen.

Thank you Pennyv and others who have been praying for our needs especially in the financial area. I am now casting this burdens to the Lord and let Him deal with them according to His ways. I thank You for all who have been helping us in the past and continue to support us. I ask for God's blessing be upon each and everyone of You according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus. You alone I worship, Lord. Thank You, Lord. Thank You, Jesus. Amen.

#17 Jess12

Jess12

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:34 PM

Dear Lord, I pray and commit this fellow believer into your loving hands that you may grant financial security and take the burden off her shoulders. Let her be reminded and rest assured that You are the one who will carry the burden and guide he rthrough this time of need. In Jesus most precious name, Amen.

#18 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:22 AM

GOD , pl help her to put more and more trust in you . It is in times of difficulties , that you work the best. Work in her. Do your will . Help her to have more and more faith in you. Amen

#19 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 04:39 PM

Father, I want to thank You for all the angels that You have sent to us who intercede for our needs and provide the support that is needed during this time of great famine in Jesus' name. Father, thank You that Your grace is sufficient and Your strength is made perfect in weakness. Father, that You are my Hope that You will make a way for our family to get out of this desert and the disease of Egypt. Help each and every member of my family especially myself to believe in Your saving grace, Father. I believe that You have good things in store for us. Thank You, Father. All glory is Yours, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.