18 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:51 PM

Father, I am truly worried about my family's financial state of affairs. My family are greatly affected by this social crisis and government politics that do not give priorities to us when we ask for help. Now, I realise that the majority of people in this world are cruel and heartless. I now appeal to You, Father God who is merciful, kind, loving and faithful for financial help. I ask that a great financial prosperity from You will change our lives not only for the better, but as You prosper us, we will also prosper people who are truly in need like us. My hands are tight, Father, helpless, hopeless but I know my God is the best, my Hope and my Redeemer. Thank You for guiding me to return to Church and worship You with all the other believes who love to praise, thank, worship, honor and glorify You through our prayers, singing, dancing and testimonies of Your goodness. I give You praise, Father. Thank You for hearing my prayer and answer. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:18 PM

Thank You in faith, Father that You will make a way. I believe with You nothing is impossible, Lord. I trust You will supply the needs. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

#3 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:44 AM

Father God I pray that you remove this financial lack from my sister Patches. Place someone in her path that can bring help to them. They are not asking for charity Father but for a way to make a living for themselves. Bring jobs their way and make them be rewarding both spiritually and financially. Give them more than is necessary to meet all of their needs for I know that they in turn will bless others. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:58 AM

Father God I pray that you remove this financial lack from my sister Patches. Place someone in her path that can bring help to them. They are not asking for charity Father but for a way to make a living for themselves. Bring jobs their way and make them be rewarding both spiritually and financially. Give them more than is necessary to meet all of their needs for I know that they in turn will bless others. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Father, thank You for hearing Vlee's prayer for me and my family. I know my family is not the only one affected by this great financial crisis. But Lord, I know You are faithful. I thank You for prospering my relatives and friends around us. Thank You that You heard my prayer for them. While they enjoy the abundance given by Father God, I pray that their hearts will come back to Him and glorify Him only. Praise God. I know Father that no problem is too big for You. I believe You will never allow me to be disconnected from my friends here. Thank You, Father. I trust You will make a way, Your way to help us and for the glory of Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 laxmirao

laxmirao

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:39 PM

Dear Lord,Please help Patches to come out of this adversary.Guide her family in all areas and bring peace into thier family.let them live to glorify Your name Father. Jesus name i pray,Amen.

#6 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:13 PM

Lord bring Patches and her family financial favor and Lord let Your Word manifest in their lives, for we are blessed to be the head and not the tail. Let them lack in nothing and give favor. In Jesus Name. amen

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:16 PM

Father, I am praying and asking for financial miracle. The next 10 months are very crucial. Father, I am totally depending upon Your supernatural help during this time of great famine. Thank You, Lord in faith for Your provision. All glory and honor are Yours, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#8 _Michelle_

_Michelle_

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:46 PM

Oh God, I ask for Your Divine Provision for this family, to you oh God be the highest glory, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#9 marapida

marapida

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:04 AM

Lord, it is time now to rain your blessings down on this family. Amen

#10 estherym

estherym

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:14 AM

Abba, I come before You in the name of Jesus. Abba Lord Your timing and plans are always perfect. Abba Lord, I pray according to Your will and time and plan, release this family from their financial bondage. In Jesus name I cancel the strongholds of finance and lack in this family. Abba Lord, Father always knows best...I truly believe in Jesus name this family will be free from the enemy's stronghold. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen. Sister I remember you mentioning that you hurt your leg. " Abba my Lord, in Jesus name please keep sister Patches in good health and protect her family and provide for their needs. Amen." Sister I remember you mentioning that you hurt your leg. " Abba my Lord, in Jesus name please keep sister Patches in good health and protect her family and provide for their needs. Amen."

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:08 PM

Abba, I come before You in the name of Jesus. Abba Lord Your timing and plans are always perfect. Abba Lord, I pray according to Your will and time and plan, release this family from their financial bondage. In Jesus name I cancel the strongholds of finance and lack in this family. Abba Lord, Father always knows best...I truly believe in Jesus name this family will be free from the enemy's stronghold. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.

Sister I remember you mentioning that you hurt your leg.

" Abba my Lord, in Jesus name please keep sister Patches in good health and protect her family and provide for their needs. Amen."

Sister I remember you mentioning that you hurt your leg.

" Abba my Lord, in Jesus name please keep sister Patches in good health and protect her family and provide for their needs. Amen."

Thank you for all your prayers. Yes, esther, I hurt my leg few days back when I lifted my granddaughter. It was very bad on saturday. I prayed and thanked God that the pain is only a test and it must go and my leg healed by Jesus' stripes. Praise God, I was fully recovered on Sunday morning. My youngest son and I managed to attend Church service. I love giving Father God the glory. Our songs during that time was also about healing and praising Jesus. Praise God. Please continue to pray for us. My daughter was asked to resign from her present job working for a college as marketting exec in order to be able to attend an interview with an insurance company. The purpose of resigning according to them is in order that she is able to enjoy the perk of being given $2,000.00 per month not including sales commission for the next 15 months. Sad to say, it was only a gimmick. She has submitted her resignation letter and working until the end of this month. At the same time it is not sure whether she will receive the perk because the interviewer was not very helpful. Father, You see the whole things. I am lifting my daughter to You, Lord. Comfort her as she is going through rough time, Lord. She is the sole breadwinner of the family, Father. O God without Your love I may have done something stupid to my life but the presence of Your Spirit and Your Word remind me to be strong and calm. Help me to be strong, Father, especially being the tower of strength for my family as we go through this famine together. O Lord, I totally let go of the hurt and let God take control of my life. Thank You, Father for Your mercy, grace and healing. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#12 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:46 PM

Father i lift up patches and her family to You in prayer. i ask that You change their lives for the better and let all their needs be met. take away all the stress that patches is going through.i also ask for a total healing of patches's leg. Father patches Loves You so much please put a smile on her face and bring peace and comfort to her and her family. in Jesus name amen

#13 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:55 PM

Father i lift up patches and her family to You in prayer. i ask that You change their lives for the better and let all their needs be met. take away all the stress that patches is going through.i also ask for a total healing of patches's leg. Father patches Loves You so much please put a smile on her face and bring peace and comfort to her and her family. in Jesus name amen

Hi Peggyrose, I was thinking of you this few days. Did not see you post, but now so happy that you are here again. Praise God. O Yes, even during this hard time, God is so faithful. He managed to humor me with His Words and seeing my granddaughter struggling to learn new things every day. My granddaughter is going back with her mother to join my son who is working in another state next month. I pray God will allow both of us to have many beautiful moment together and also with Father God. My leg is healed. Praise God. My daughter is allowed to continue to work with the college and her resignation letter cancelled. Praise God. I believe that good things are about to come to us from Father God. Praise God. Amen.

#14 estherym

estherym

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 01:51 AM

Praise the Lord, Hallelujah....Thank You Lord for all the answered prayers...Thank You...

#15 Pennyv

Pennyv

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:40 AM

Father God I thankyou for Patches and her love and enthusiasm for You. I thankyou for providing for her and her family. Open doors for her and her family and pour out your favor on them in the area of their finances and beyond. I thankyou for not only providing for them but for going above and beyond for them. In His name. Amen.