4 replies to this topic

#1 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:27 PM

Dear Friends, Our God is an Awesome God who has not let us down in anyway. He will step in one more time to put an end to situations that will bring disharmony and disunity within the family circle. This past week I was asked by Christine, a young nursing sister, to help her part with her man. This is the most difficult request to take. This young lady who graduated from a nursing college last year was just beginning her career when things didnt turn out well for her. Her parents had advised her not to marry quickly until she has settled well into her job. Unfortunately this advise was not taken seriously and now she has a 11 month old daughter. She wants to part with Timmy, her husband, to pursue her career but on the other hand Timmy doesn't want to let her go. Please pray that God will grant me the wisdom I need to help this couple work through this situation and come up with the best result. I am not a professional marriage counsellor so I don't have the skills to handle the situation. But I do believe in the God who gives liberally to those who ask Him. Please pray for Timmy and Christine and their daughter Jayen. Praise God for listening to us everyday. Manasseh Lului

#2 soksan

soksan

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:27 PM

God please bless wisdom to solve problem. you alone can change the heart and turn thing be well. in Jesus's name. amen

#3 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:35 PM

Dear Lord please help this situation to turn out for the best of all concerned, bring that which is needed to each..Thank You Lord Amen

#4 Riley1

Riley1

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:49 PM

Lord, be with this couple and their daughter.. I pray that you lift them up and give them the wisdom to make the correct choices in life. I ask that you protect their daughter during this time. Please give your love to them. Allow them to be quick to listen and slow to speak. Lord, show your plan to them and help them along your path. In your name I pray.. Amen

#5 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:25 PM

PRAISE!!! PRAISE!!! PRAISE!!! PRAISE!!! PRAISE!!! FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS Dear Team, In the name of Jesus Christ I declare to you that devil has no power over what God wants to do through us when we set our hearts right with Him. A month ago I placed the request on this site for the team to pray for Christine and Timmy not to end up in a marriage breakup. With a thankful and grateful heart I want to praise God for bringing Christine and daughter back their husband and father. Last night I received an sms from Timmy to confirm this. He wants to pass on his words of thank you and praise for all your prayers. God is truly at work and in the business of restoring every genuine home that needs changes to take place in preparation for the translation to heaven. We all want to go home, aren't we!? Please continue to pray for them as they build their lives and home together. Thank you Father for Your great power manifested in the lives of men and women. We praise You and glorify You Mighty Name. the old serpent will not steal and kill what is rightly Yours through the blood of Jesus Christ, our Saviour! Amen!