4 replies to this topic

#1 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 05:45 PM

Daddy, You promise to take care of us and I don't know if a weddng qualifies as being taken care of. Maybe some of the details (or all?) are frivolous. We want to glorify you Lord and we want to be hospitiable and we want to have a dance floor for a good time. But we've had financial hardships and some poor planning and money promised but not given and money given conditionally but not for the things we really need. Daddy, I have been holding tight that you will helpus even though we cannot see yet how things will work out. Daddy, please provide for us and/or show us what we should prioritize and do and if this isn't your timing b/c of money, let us know. The wedding is two weeks away and we need just over $2000 although we will be able to provide about $500 for sure. We love you and need your help. Also we are a bit short for bills ($165) but are trying to be faithful and we continue to give to you Daddy, in fact N is going to give a talk about how you have provided for us this weekend. Please give us more to praise you for. Shame our faith. Help us to be sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Thank you for all of your provision so far! In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

#2 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:04 AM

Lord, I lift this couple up to you and pray for their upcoming marriage. Lord, let it be a beautiful wedding filled with much love and happiness. Let the money issues be resolved. Lord, guide this couple in ways to save money on this celebration so they can do what is most meaningful with the financial means they have available.

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:23 PM

Father, I thank you for this marriage and pray that this couple will have the money they need for their wedding. Guide them in your wisdom and show them your way. Thank you for provision and blessing. In Jesus name I pray.

#4 SJR

SJR

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 11:11 AM

Oh heavenly father I pray for this couple that you would provide there financial needs what a wonderful blessing to bring two Godly people together in Holy union...that you heavenly father are the foundation of this couple marriage ..and they know they can come to you for their needs... I also pray that you provide a beautiful day... Amen

#5 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 11:08 PM

Dear Lord, I pray that this will be a beautiful wedding and a blessed marriage even if this couple is unable to have all the material things they would like. May they have you at the center of their day and their marriage. Bless them financially but also in more intangible ways as well. May all they do be for your glory. Amen.