#31 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:19 PM

Thank You God,
For the release You have sent Angelika, Christ led 'captivity captive' that we are made free. i claim this for Angelika's life. Thank You , You send the right person as roomate for her, oone that can help her and uplift her, someone she can fellowship with as well as be comfortable . Thank You that her many problems will soon be the past. And her rejoicing can begin. Let her no longer be held back by health or any other type of situation. Bring her mind Peace and Comfort, let her again be able to sing Your Praise, because You have manifest Your Mercy, and we can claim all that was accomplished in Christ in our lives, it is written that we , Your people will be the envy of others - thereby as they seek our 'secret', it becomes opportunity to share that secret- Christ! Again , this is my request for Angelika.
In Christ's our Savior , our hiding place, our Comfort, our Hope-
All those who agree say Amen

Dear Angelika,
i am very sorry for the many trails and troubles you are going thru. i am praying and pulling for you. i know that God will not disappoint you, he will ease your burdens and recompense you for that which has been taken from you. So hold on to His hand as tightly , He is the Light thru this dark place. It is also written about the man born blind whom Jesus healed, that the works of God should be made manifest in him. This is God's desire in each of our lives, to show His Great Love to us. Though i do not believe that God allows this in your life (as though it gratifies Him in some way), i do believe that He will manifest His (Good Works) in you , that you will be healed and healthy and prosperous.
As is said in Psalms, Lord be swift to answer our prayer. In Jesus Christ's name- Amen
God's Blessing-A

Thank you Atime for your prayers and kind words of encouragement.

#32 Atime

Atime

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:26 PM

YEAAA! HOORAY!, one day closer to the God's answer and healing! Thank You, Lord, For this wonderful day, Thank You for healing Angelika, thank You for her room mate, and finances. Thank You for her life and all she brings to others, and the joy she is to You. Thank You for her life in Your hands and how she is a worthy vessel unto You. IN and By Christ's name i pray, Amen Hold on Angelika-God is fighting your battle-and He is victorious