31 replies to this topic

#16 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:17 PM

Father,I pray for blessings for Angelika.
I pray for a blessing of health,prosperity,happiness,finance,and into ALL areas of Angelika's life.I come against any stronghold,and anything that is blocking these blessings from coming into Angelika's life,and I pray to You,Heavenly Father,plz remove anything that is preventing Angelika from receiving You full and overflowing abundant blessings.Plz Father open up the storehouses of Heaven,and rain down in abundance on this sister plz Father.Enrich her life and her heart and come against anything that stands in her way of receiving,for there is none alive that can stand up to You.
Lift Angelika up God,and wash her clean in body,mind and spirit with the blood of Jesus,and her house,contents,animals,and all possessions,and then place her under Your wings,and surround her with Your light,Your love,Your abundance,for no darkness may stay where ther is light!
Satan,I take my authority given to me from God,and I bind You and all your high powers,master spirits,principalities,wickedness in heavenly places,and all demonic spirits and ALL evil,from operating in Angelika's life in ANY way.I loose you from all your assignements against her,and I command you in the name of Jesus to leave and get your hands of her immediately!Cease Your operations in Angelika right now satan,in Jesus' name!
Father,I pray for mighty angels to be sent forth to surround Angelika right now,and protect her,her home,her animals and her health,and to stay posted around her right now and for as long as she needs it.Father,I ask that the blood of Jesus be poured out on Angelika,her home,her health,her circumstances,her animals,her possessions,and her mental,spiritual and physical health and wellbeing.
Thankyou Father that You are enough,and that You will work mightily in Angelika,and help her,and that we can have faith in You.I thankyou Father,and I pray in the name of Jesus!

Amen.

#17 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:55 PM

Abba Father: I join these prayers for our sister Angelika. You know all Lord. Please bring Your solution. In Jesus name we pray, Amen

#18 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:23 AM

Thank you sooo much to all that are praying for me, and I love you. Unfortunately I'm getting much worse. My left hand is almost non functioning now, so I have to use my right hand in typing this post. My restless left leg and left arm keeps waking me up all nite long, and my roomate has just left and I'll be left all alone till near the end of this month to take care of myself and my two dogs and cat. I haven't found anyone to help me with the dogs, and I don't know if I can cope with this all alone. I need the Lord to bring someone my way to help me, and I asked some of my neighbors if they could help me, but they all had their reasons why they couldn't. It's very discouraging and I never have felt so friendless like this before up until now, and I think I know how Job must have felt when he lost everything and was sick. I too, like Job, am not going to abandon my faith in the Lord no matter what, because I love Him so much and I know that this must be a test of faith, so I'm never gonna give up. I just wish that the Lord would hurry up and heal me soon because I just can't take this anymore, especially all alone. OH LORD, PLEASE BRING SOMEONE TODAY TO HELP ME UNTIL RON GETS BACK, PLEASE!!!! I CAN'T DO THIS ALL BY MYSELF, I NEED YOUR HELP SO DESPARATELY!!! AND PLEASE BLESS ALL MY LOVING FRIENDS ON PRAYWAY THAT ARE LIFTING THEIR PRAYERS UP FOR ME IN MY TIME OF GREAT LONLINESS, GREAT NEED AND DESPAIR. THANK YOU LORD AND I GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE PRECIOUS HEAVENLY DAD DESPITE WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH. I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL! AMEN I LOVE YOU GUYS! Please keep praying for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

#19 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:24 AM

Father i lift up the prayers for angelika to You. i ask that You send people into her life right now who can help her. there has to be christians near her who can help her.i ask for a total healing from the top of her head to the tips of her toes.Father You are the great healer what the doctors didn't do at the hospital i know that You can do. give angelika the strength that she needs as she goes through this attack i believe that is from satan. i ask that You deliver her from all attacks from satan.Father angelika needs christians to surround her in her time of need so that they can help her. i ask that You surround her with Your Loving Angels every second of the day. in Jesus name amen

#20 love13

love13

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:50 AM

Please, I need your prayers right away! I'm so weak and dizzy and I can hardly walk because my legs have no strength. I was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes recently, my sugars are going down, but the doctor says that I shouldn't be feeling like this, that there is something else going on with me. I feel like I'm dying, but I'm not scared, but I need to know what I'm dealing with and I want to be healed, and if I don't get healed, then I'm going home to be with my Heavenly Father.

I'm going to call an ambulance to take me to the hospital in a short while, and I need all your prayers for healing. I have been getting progressively worse everyday, and I can't handle this anymore. So please pray for me, asking the Lord to take control of this.
Thank you so much. If I survive this, I will let you know the outcome and I hope the outcome is great. God bless you all.

#21 leyla

leyla

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:37 AM

Please, I need your prayers right away! I'm so weak and dizzy and I can hardly walk because my legs have no strength. I was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes recently, my sugars are going down, but the doctor says that I shouldn't be feeling like this, that there is something else going on with me. I feel like I'm dying, but I'm not scared, but I need to know what I'm dealing with and I want to be healed, and if I don't get healed, then I'm going home to be with my Heavenly Father.

I'm going to call an ambulance to take me to the hospital in a short while, and I need all your prayers for healing. I have been getting progressively worse everyday, and I can't handle this anymore. So please pray for me, asking the Lord to take control of this.
Thank you so much. If I survive this, I will let you know the outcome and I hope the outcome is great. God bless you all.

God i ask you to be with my friend and watch over her and heal her.
Amen

#22 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:55 PM

PRAISE THE LORD! I found a really nice retired lady, her name is Claire, who lives in my building that has agreed to help me with taking my dogs out with me at 7:30 pm every nite until Ron comes home. Plus I know of a young Christian woman who has agreed to drive me next week to get a legal document from a lawyer that I need, and I'm going to her home church this Sunday morning. I am so thankful and grateful to the Lord for sending the help that I needed. If I could just get healed now, that would be even better still and I'm still believing for a miracle. I also what to say how grateful and thankful I am to all of you who are praying and believing for me for a miracle, so THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!! AND GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU IMMENSELY!! When I get healed you all be the notified immediately so we can all rejoice in the Lord, and sing praises unto Him. I wish that I could give you all a great big hug for being such good friends to me, and please continue to pray for me. Thank you. My love to all of you.

#23 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:16 PM

Praise God for Your mercy and grace upon Ang. Thank You, Lord for all the loving and caring people that You brought to her pathway. Let this situation bring glory to Your name, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#24 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:19 PM

Father, thank you for sending Ang help. Father, I ask you to heal Angelika from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. Give her your strength and your joy. Thank you for your work in her. In Jesus name I pray.

#25 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:54 AM

My restless leg syndrome just woke me up again and it's in my left arm too. Please pray that the Lord would heal that, please. It's causing the muscle in my left leg to weaken, like I've exercised it too much, so I'm limping around and making me very unsteady. This is just all too much for me to bear, boy when it rains, it pours down on me. I'm affraid to see what going to happen next, cause it's just, boom, boom, bam, one thing after another. Well praise the Lord anyway, right? I just wish the Lord would heal me now, because I just can't take this anymore. So please, please continue to pray for me. Thank you all so much. Please Heavenly Father, I come to you in Jesus name, and I'm begging you to please heal me from everything that ails me, cause I just can't take this suffering anymore. I pray that you'll be glorified in all of this, and that my healing will be a testimony of your great mercy and love. So Lord, again I just can't take this suffering anymore, so please hear my desparate cry for help. I love you so much Lord in spite of it all, and I thank and praise you despite how I am feeling in my suffering. I pray Lord that this will bring you glory and praise. Amen.

#26 Ezequiel4Christ

Ezequiel4Christ

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:41 AM

Praying in agreement.

#27 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:30 PM

Praying in agreement.

Ezequiel4Christ, thank you so very much and God bless you for your prayers.

#28 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:02 AM

I think that I mentioned this before, the doctor suspects that I may have a brain tumor and is sending me for an MRI. I just found out the other day that I may have to wait until January of next year to get one unless there is a cancellation, in which case I can get it sooner. Please pray that a cancellation will come up very soon, so that I can stop wondering if I have a brain tumor, because it's constantly on my mind. Not knowing what is going on inside my body is really bothering me, so I need to know what I'm dealing with, you know what I mean? I borrowed a walker from a neighbor so I could take out my dogs, and when I was downstairs in the lobby with my one dog, I fell twice and a kind man picked me up. I felt so helpless and my body wouldn't co-operate with what my mind was telling it to do. I so happy that I didn't get hurt though because I fell on the carpet, but I'm affraid that if I should fall again, it might be on the pavement or that I might be all alone next time with no one to help me to get up on my feet, and that frightens me. So please pray that I won't fall down again. Thank you. P.S.: You guys must be getting really bugged with my belly aching and requests, right? I feel like I'm a burden and I also feel that I shouldn't complain when there are so many other prayer requests that are much more urgent than mine. I just feel like I don't deserve your time and prayers or anything good in my life. I'm sorry, but that's how I really feel, and I don't want to feel that way. Boy am I messed up!!!

#29 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:25 PM

OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD, MY LIFE IS SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING HAS GONE FROM WORSE TO WORSER!!! My roommate called me long distance this morning to yell and accuse me of something and threatened to move out on me and ditch me with this apartment. I can't afford this 2 bdr. apartment all by miyself and I can't go apartment hunting cause I'm sick, so I'll end up in the street with no where to go. WHY IS GOD ALLOWING THIS?!!!!!! THIS IS A LIVING HELL FOR ME!!! PLEASE LORD RESCUE ME! PLEASE LORD DON'T LET MY ROOMMATE LEAVE UNTIL I HAVE A PLACE TO MOVE TO!!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS!!!! THANK YOU!!!

#30 Atime

Atime

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:53 AM

Thank You God, For the release You have sent Angelika, Christ led 'captivity captive' that we are made free. i claim this for Angelika's life. Thank You , You send the right person as roomate for her, oone that can help her and uplift her, someone she can fellowship with as well as be comfortable . Thank You that her many problems will soon be the past. And her rejoicing can begin. Let her no longer be held back by health or any other type of situation. Bring her mind Peace and Comfort, let her again be able to sing Your Praise, because You have manifest Your Mercy, and we can claim all that was accomplished in Christ in our lives, it is written that we , Your people will be the envy of others - thereby as they seek our 'secret', it becomes opportunity to share that secret- Christ! Again , this is my request for Angelika. In Christ's our Savior , our hiding place, our Comfort, our Hope- All those who agree say Amen Dear Angelika, i am very sorry for the many trails and troubles you are going thru. i am praying and pulling for you. i know that God will not disappoint you, he will ease your burdens and recompense you for that which has been taken from you. So hold on to His hand as tightly , He is the Light thru this dark place. It is also written about the man born blind whom Jesus healed, that the works of God should be made manifest in him. This is God's desire in each of our lives, to show His Great Love to us. Though i do not believe that God allows this in your life (as though it gratifies Him in some way), i do believe that He will manifest His (Good Works) in you , that you will be healed and healthy and prosperous. As is said in Psalms, Lord be swift to answer our prayer. In Jesus Christ's name- Amen God's Blessing-A