31 replies to this topic

#1 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:38 AM

Please, I need your prayers right away! I'm so weak and dizzy and I can hardly walk because my legs have no strength. I was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes recently, my sugars are going down, but the doctor says that I shouldn't be feeling like this, that there is something else going on with me. I feel like I'm dying, but I'm not scared, but I need to know what I'm dealing with and I want to be healed, and if I don't get healed, then I'm going home to be with my Heavenly Father. I'm going to call an ambulance to take me to the hospital in a short while, and I need all your prayers for healing. I have been getting progressively worse everyday, and I can't handle this anymore. So please pray for me, asking the Lord to take control of this. Thank you so much. If I survive this, I will let you know the outcome and I hope the outcome is great. God bless you all.

#2 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:28 PM

Lord be with Angelika...bring her blood sugar under control and bring her body into alignment with Your Word. In Jesus Name. Amen

#3 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 02:56 PM

Father i lift up angelika to You in prayer. i don't know what this illness is but i ask that You heal her completely from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. bring peace and comfort to her. let us here from her soon. in Jesus name amen

#4 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 03:37 PM

Father i ask for complete healing over my sister Angelika, and declare a complete total recovery to her body! Healing is the children's bread, Your Word speaks, and Angelika is Your child! You will not deny her! Lord we declare Your precious blood now comes over her, from the crown of her head, to the soles of her feet, and cleanses her. By the stripes of Jesus Christ, Angelika is totally healed! Lord i speak for a sudden and complete restoration to normalcy to her sugar levels, and no matter what doctors say, Lord, Your promises are Yes and Amen! YES! She will be healed! We will hear those good reports in Jesus Name! AMEN!

#5 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:36 PM

Father I know that you are in control of this situation. I ask you to heal our sister Angelika of whatever is causing this problem. I am believing in faith that she is well and blessed. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

#6 Atime

Atime

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:12 PM

Father, i lift everything that is going on with Angelika, completely heal her body and remove the dis function of her kidneys, or whatever causes her to be sick. Lead the doctors, to the right answers. I also lift, her spiritually, let her be perfect before You, let her be grounded, in You is no shadow of turning. You are Light, and desire the best in our lives, let her heart not give -up, but know Your glory. In Jesus Christ's name ------ Amen All Praise to God in Christ's name

#7 laxmirao

laxmirao

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 05:22 PM

Dear Lord, Nothing is impossible with YOU.Please give complete healing for sister Angelika. Please shut the doors for devil harassing sister Angelika in all ways. Lord, Please cover her with Your grace and protect her. I'm sure, Angelika will come up with a excellent news. Jesus name I Pray,Amen.

#8 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 08:44 PM

Dear Lord please comfort and heal Angelika, remove from her whatever the problem is and its cause. In Jesus name we ask Amen!

#9 Aaltiya

Aaltiya

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:58 PM

Please, I need your prayers right away! I'm so weak and dizzy and I can hardly walk because my legs have no strength. I was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes recently, my sugars are going down, but the doctor says that I shouldn't be feeling like this, that there is something else going on with me. I feel like I'm dying, but I'm not scared, but I need to know what I'm dealing with and I want to be healed, and if I don't get healed, then I'm going home to be with my Heavenly Father.

I'm going to call an ambulance to take me to the hospital in a short while, and I need all your prayers for healing. I have been getting progressively worse everyday, and I can't handle this anymore. So please pray for me, asking the Lord to take control of this.
Thank you so much. If I survive this, I will let you know the outcome and I hope the outcome is great. God bless you all.

Father i commit sister Angelika into thy mighty hands.Lord take pls strengthen her and provide her the strength she needs.lord ur word says tat u r a healer.
so lord pls heal this precious sister and give her the healing.lord protect her and strengthen her.in jesus name i pray.Amen

#10 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 02:28 AM

Ok, I am out of the hospital now, and the doctor told me that the blood test showed nothing out of the ordinary. I'm very upset because I'm almost dragging my left leg and my left arm is weak and it takes an effort to hold things or even to type. I'm staggering even more now than ever and so I can't do very much safely. My roomate Ron is leaving tommorrow, Monday, to go to help his brother 400 miles away that is having a proceedure at the hospital and he really doesn't need his help because his wife can provide that. I begged him to stay to help me with my two large dogs and other things, and he told me the he's exercising 'tough love' in order get me to stand on my own two feet. I can't even do that or walk unassisted, but he says that's too bad. He'll be gone till the end of this month and so I'll be home alone with no one to help me. What am I supposed to do now? I'm totally helpless!!! He says that he's got to take care of his own needs first, he says that he's number one, so heck with me. I asked him to ask the Lord if He wants him to stay to take care of me and he hasn't given me an answer yet. Please pray and ask the Lord to soften Rons' heart and to tell him to stay to take care of me and the dogs. I won't be able to manage anything on my own, like also feeding myself, so I need his help sooo badly. I can't even hardly type this post without making a gazillion mistakes writing this because of my left hand. I'm feeling so abandoned by someone that calls himself a friend and a brother in the Lord and that makes me feel hopeless, and angry and depressed. What am I supposed to do?! I can't function normally anymore and the doctor didn't help me at the hospital and now I've gotten way worse. What can I do? I need someone to help me with the dogs, and to help me walk without falling down. LORD PLEASE HELP ME!!! I NEED YOU NOW SO BADLY!!! PLEASE SHOW ME SOME MERCY!!! I CAN'T DO THIS ON MY OWN!!! PLEASE LORD TELL RON TO STAY HOME TO HELP ME!!! PLEASE!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!! THANK YOU! I PRAISE YOU LORD DESPITE OF ALL MY TROULBES. I LOVE YOU LORD JESUS! AMEN.

#11 anniechan333

anniechan333

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:07 AM

Ok, I am out of the hospital now, and the doctor told me that the blood test showed nothing out of the ordinary. I'm very upset because I'm almost dragging my left leg and my left arm is weak and it takes an effort to hold things or even to type. I'm staggering even more now than ever and so I can't do very much safely. My roomate Ron is leaving tommorrow, Monday, to go to help his brother 400 miles away that is having a proceedure at the hospital and he really doesn't need his help because his wife can provide that.

I begged him to stay to help me with my two large dogs and other things, and he told me the he's exercising 'tough love' in order get me to stand on my own two feet. I can't even do that or walk unassisted, but he says that's too bad. He'll be gone till the end of this month and so I'll be home alone with no one to help me. What am I supposed to do now? I'm totally helpless!!! He says that he's got to take care of his own needs first, he says that he's number one, so heck with me. I asked him to ask the Lord if He wants him to stay to take care of me and he hasn't given me an answer yet.

Please pray and ask the Lord to soften Rons' heart and to tell him to stay to take care of me and the dogs. I won't be able to manage anything on my own, like also feeding myself, so I need his help sooo badly. I can't even hardly type this post without making a gazillion mistakes writing this because of my left hand. I'm feeling so abandoned by someone that calls himself a friend and a brother in the Lord and that makes me feel hopeless, and angry and depressed.

What am I supposed to do?! I can't function normally anymore and the doctor didn't help me at the hospital and now I've gotten way worse. What can I do? I need someone to help me with the dogs, and to help me walk without falling down. LORD PLEASE HELP ME!!! I NEED YOU NOW SO BADLY!!! PLEASE SHOW ME SOME MERCY!!! I CAN'T DO THIS ON MY OWN!!! PLEASE LORD TELL RON TO STAY HOME TO HELP ME!!! PLEASE!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!! THANK YOU! I PRAISE YOU LORD DESPITE OF ALL MY TROULBES. I LOVE YOU LORD JESUS! AMEN.

Hi Sis,

I'm not trying to scare you here, but it sounds like you may be experiencing stroke symptoms. I'm not a doctor, so I'm not speaking from a medical point of view. But I'd experienced sth similar to yours for about a year or more before I was daignosed as suffering from stroke in Feb this yr.
-----

Father, I want to commit this sister, Angelika's condition into Your hands. Lord, You know exactly what is happening to her left hand/leg. Father, whether it's stroke or sth else, I ask for Your divine healing to come upon her. Strengthen her spirit at this point in time too, Lord. Father, this sister seems to be in need of love and support. God, I ask that You send people to comfort her and to give her the moral and emotional support she needs. Help her to know that You're more than enough for her. People can and may fail her, but You'll not. So help her to lean on You instead of on Ron.

God, I pray that You anoint my sister with Your peace and joy. Let her have a refreshing experience of Your holy presence and Your love. Take good care of her and watch over her, Lord.

Father, I ask that You build a strong shield of protection around her daily. Do not allow the devil's schemes against her to prevail, Lord. Thank You. Glorify thy name, Lord, through Your answers. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#12 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:12 AM

Lord-I ask that you touch Angelika in the hospital-bless the Drs. with knowledge&understanding of her condition-I ask that you bless her with healing from the diabetes.

#13 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:46 PM

Dearest Father,You are Healer,Provider,Comforter,Father,Rescuer,Restorer,Helper, mighty and merciful,faithful and loving.Please show Yourself to be ALL these in Angelika's life RIGHT NOW God,so that we may glorify Your name,and praise you for the truth of Your Words.Be Angelika's shoulder to lean on plz Father.Be her Helper in her time of need,be her Healer,and Her Restorer,and heal and restore her body to full health and wellbeing.I claim this for Angelika,through the gift that Jesus made available through His saving work on the cross.Restore her body plz Heavenly Father,so that she is prosperous in her health,as she is in her soul. I plead the blood of the Lamb over Angelika right now in the mighty name of Jesus!I bind paralasis,pain,sickness and every infirmity in Angelika in the mighty name of Jesus! And,I loose bodily control,wellness,and good health,God's love,revelation knowledge and wisdom,peace,in Angelika in the name of Jesus Christ. Father,You lift up those who are bowed down,plz lift up AND restore Angelika so that we may see Your faithfulness to Your Word,and praise You for it. Lord God,rescue Angelika from this health situation right now because of your mercy,compassion,and Your faithfulness to both Angelika and Your nature.Show Yourself to this,Your child,right now dear God,for she needs You desperately! Please exert Your power and Your mighty Will into both Angelika's life,and Her health and wellbeing.I thankyou ahead of time,that as I am praying,Angelika is being restored and lifted up high,for Greater is He who is in Angelika,than he who is in the world!I claim victory via Angelika's health,restoration,and her life's circumstances right now,for I have faith in You Father,and I believe in You,and I know that You wish for Angelika to prosper as her soul prospers. Thankyou Father,that we can all praise You for Your faithfulness to Your Word,and Your children,for You are an honourable God!Praise You Heavenly Father!Rise and defeat all trouble in Angelia's life!Exult Yourself Father! In the name of Jesus Christ I pray,-Amen!

#14 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:04 PM

Father,I pray for blessings for Angelika. I pray for a blessing of health,prosperity,happiness,finance,and into ALL areas of Angelika's life.I come against any stronghold,and anything that is blocking these blessings from coming into Angelika's life,and I pray to You,Heavenly Father,plz remove anything that is preventing Angelika from receiving You full and overflowing abundant blessings.Plz Father open up the storehouses of Heaven,and rain down in abundance on this sister plz Father.Enrich her life and her heart and come against anything that stands in her way of receiving,for there is none alive that can stand up to You. Lift Angelika up God,and wash her clean in body,mind and spirit with the blood of Jesus,and her house,contents,animals,and all possessions,and then place her under Your wings,and surround her with Your light,Your love,Your abundance,for no darkness may stay where ther is light! Satan,I take my authority given to me from God,and I bind You and all your high powers,master spirits,principalities,wickedness in heavenly places,and all demonic spirits and ALL evil,from operating in Angelika's life in ANY way.I loose you from all your assignements against her,and I command you in the name of Jesus to leave and get your hands of her immediately!Cease Your operations in Angelika right now satan,in Jesus' name! Father,I pray for mighty angels to be sent forth to surround Angelika right now,and protect her,her home,her animals and her health,and to stay posted around her right now and for as long as she needs it.Father,I ask that the blood of Jesus be poured out on Angelika,her home,her health,her circumstances,her animals,her possessions,and her mental,spiritual and physical health and wellbeing. Thankyou Father that You are enough,and that You will work mightily in Angelika,and help her,and that we can have faith in You.I thankyou Father,and I pray in the name of Jesus!

#15 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:11 PM

Father,I pray for blessings for Angelika.
I pray for a blessing of health,prosperity,happiness,finance,and into ALL areas of Angelika's life.I come against any stronghold,and anything that is blocking these blessings from coming into Angelika's life,and I pray to You,Heavenly Father,plz remove anything that is preventing Angelika from receiving You full and overflowing abundant blessings.Plz Father open up the storehouses of Heaven,and rain down in abundance on this sister plz Father.Enrich her life and her heart and come against anything that stands in her way of receiving,for there is none alive that can stand up to You.
Lift Angelika up God,and wash her clean in body,mind and spirit with the blood of Jesus,and her house,contents,animals,and all possessions,and then place her under Your wings,and surround her with Your light,Your love,Your abundance,for no darkness may stay where ther is light!
Satan,I take my authority given to me from God,and I bind You and all your high powers,master spirits,principalities,wickedness in heavenly places,and all demonic spirits and ALL evil,from operating in Angelika's life in ANY way.I loose you from all your assignements against her,and I command you in the name of Jesus to leave and get your hands of her immediately!Cease Your operations in Angelika right now satan,in Jesus' name!
Father,I pray for mighty angels to be sent forth to surround Angelika right now,and protect her,her home,her animals and her health,and to stay posted around her right now and for as long as she needs it.Father,I ask that the blood of Jesus be poured out on Angelika,her home,her health,her circumstances,her animals,her possessions,and her mental,spiritual and physical health and wellbeing.
Thankyou Father that You are enough,and that You will work mightily in Angelika,and help her,and that we can have faith in You.I thankyou Father,and I pray in the name of Jesus!

Father I pray in agreement with blooms6122 for Angelika. I pray that you watch over her, heal and protect her. In Jesus name. amen.