4 replies to this topic

#1 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:54 PM

Hello brothers and sisters, i posted about my fiance Jacqueline, asking you to stand in agreement with me for her to be healed. and for faith to grow in her to be believe for tha healing to take place. Well, first of all i want to thank you for agreeing with me and truly, God has been moving in her body. Her faith too has increased greatly, and she is believing God for complete healing and restoration. Well, tommorow she goes in for surgery where the doctor will remove the tumor on her ovary and then also remove the old layer of lining of her uterus. Please agree with me that there will be no malignancy and that she will be completely and fully recovered. For wisdom for the doctors and for no form of malignancy to be found or any of her ovaries having to be removed. Also please continue to agree with me that we can be together soon, that His doors be opened for me to be able to travel there and settle down with her. Thank you again for your prayers. I'm believing God to soon share amazing testimonies with you of His healing touch on her body and our coming together as well!

#2 leyla

leyla

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:07 PM

Hello brothers and sisters,

i posted about my fiance Jacqueline, asking you to stand in agreement with me for her to be healed. and for faith to grow in her to be believe for tha healing to take place. Well, first of all i want to thank you for agreeing with me and truly, God has been moving in her body. Her faith too has increased greatly, and she is believing God for complete healing and restoration.

Well, tommorow she goes in for surgery where the doctor will remove the tumor on her ovary and then also remove the old layer of lining of her uterus. Please agree with me that there will be no malignancy and that she will be completely and fully recovered. For wisdom for the doctors and for no form of malignancy to be found or any of her ovaries having to be removed.

Also please continue to agree with me that we can be together soon, that His doors be opened for me to be able to travel there and settle down with her.

Thank you again for your prayers. I'm believing God to soon share amazing testimonies with you of His healing touch on her body and our coming together as well!

Dear God, i pray for complete healing of my Jacqueline, i ask you to send your angels to watch over her during her surgery and for everything to be ok. i pray for complete healing and for them to soon join each other and celebrate their love and her healing in you. Amen

#3 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:44 PM

I come i agreement with cecilonfire for the complete healing of Jacqueline, and they are united soon. In Jesus name we pray Amen

#4 Lukulu

Lukulu

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 02:56 AM

I come i agreement with cecilonfire for the complete healing of Jacqueline, and they are united soon. In Jesus name we pray Amen

YES I ALSO STAND IN AGREEMENT WITHCECILONFIRE, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, LET IT BE SO.........AMEN

#5 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 03:45 PM

Just a quick report! She went through with surgery, and praise God, she's well!!! Praise God!!!! She's still under medication, and doing great! Well, she did lose one ovary, but i believe God will still give us a baby even with one! Her pathology report is due in two weeks, please agree with me and believe, that there will be no malignancy at all. The surgeon who performed the surgery and also did the D & C, says that he's sure there's nothing to be worried about, and i'm not worried. I know that she is totally and completely healed! i even feel that God is already putting the mechanisms in place to bring us together. Please continue to uphold her in prayer, and for no malignancy, and that she and i will be together soon. Its hard not to be there with her, even right now, when she needs me to be next to her! But i know i will be! Believing to share even more testimonies! Thank you all for agreeing, now pls continue to believe with me! I know greater things are going to happen! AMEN!