3 replies to this topic

#1 qswilliams

qswilliams

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:41 PM

We just found out that my mother in laws brother has skin cancer. If you could please pray for him I have never met him but he is a nice man and he is having a hard time with this please pray for Clint

#2 leyla

leyla

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:53 PM

We just found out that my mother in laws brother has skin cancer. If you could please pray for him I have never met him but he is a nice man and he is having a hard time with this please pray for Clint

Dear God, i ask you to heal clint. you pour your love and mercy on him and heal his body from canser. You want him well, God, you can cure him from cancer and i ask you in your holy name to show him you are great and in control and a loving father. amen

#3 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 05:03 PM

Father I ask for your healing hand to be laid on this man and remove this skin cancer. I ask that he receive the peace that passes all understanding. Father you are mighty and wonderful. In Jesus name. Amen.

#4 Lukulu

Lukulu

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 02:42 AM

Dear Lord, I come against that skin cancer, in the name of Jesus, I rebuke that evil spirit, let him be washed in the BLOOD of our Lord Jesus I pray, ..........AMEN