12 replies to this topic

#1 molly8996

molly8996

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 07:11 AM

My friend Shirley has had her treatment for lung cancer stopped as the doctors say it is not working. We believe that, although the hospital has given up on her God hasn't. We believe (and Shirley also believes) that God can completley heal her of this cancer and repair all the damage that there is in the lungs and that her body can be made completely well. We have a great God and there isn't anything that is too hard for Him to do. Would you join us in praying for complete healing for Shirley. Thank you.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 07:30 AM

Father, thank You that You are our God Almighty, the Great Physician, and who desire His children to be in good health. In Jesus' name I ask for healing upon Shirley and free her totally from this cancer that is affecting the lungs. Lord, I ask for a new lung to be created in her and that it will function normally. Thank You, Lord that Your Word is health to Shirley's health. That only You who will have the last say in our lives, and all good things comes from You. Thank You, Lord for healing Shirley. May this miracle bring glory to Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#3 anneanne

anneanne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 01:30 PM

Yes, I will join in prayer with you for Shirley's total healing. Doctors are not God, but can only do so much. When they reach the point that they draw the line it is time for God to step in and do His work. No, God does not give up because He cared enough for us to create us; hence, He works without ceasing. Amen. anneanne

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 09:24 PM

Lord, Please heal Shirley & make her whole. Amen.

#5 nmchenry

nmchenry

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 09:02 AM

Heavenly Father, I lift up Shirley to you right now. I contend for your healing power to invade her lungs and her body. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, we speak to the lung cancer and command it to die in Jesus name. Let Shirley's body line up with the word of God right now. Touch her with your healing power and bring peace to her heart. I pray that you will minister to her Holy Spirit as she puts her trust in you. I come into agreement with the faith of Shirley and others that you will heal her completely and restore anything that has been damaged. In the name of Jesus Christ! Amen!

#6 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 10:06 AM

Lord, I stand in agreement with these prayers offered for Shirley. Lord, bless and heal Shirley to complete recovery. Thank you for her friends and family who support her in her faith in you.

#7 sonny

sonny

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 01:37 PM

i agree with you that your friend shirley shall be healed by GOD through the power of the HOLY SPIRIT and in the name of JESUS

#8 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 02:15 PM

Dear heavenly Father, you WANT to heal us, and we pray in the mighty name of Jesus, that you will heal this lung cancer, you know the very number of the hairs on our head and you know every cell in our bodies, please revert this dear ladies body to wellness and health.We ask this in the blessed name of Jesus. Amen.

#9 powerofprayer

powerofprayer

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 06:48 PM

Jesus, I pray that You put Your healing hand on Shirley as she has the faith to trust in You. You are the only true physcian. Make the doctors shake there heads in amazement as they realize that You are the one in charge here. Nothing is impossible with Your love and healing. Thank you Jesus for healing Shirley

#10 it'sjustme

it'sjustme

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 07:02 PM

Dear Lord, Please heal Shirley from her lung cancer. Please Lord help her to overcome the struggles she faces and repair the damage in her body. We ask that you would be with her and her friends and family and comfort them all. In Jesus Name Amen.

#11 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:11 AM

Dear Lord Prayers are being offered for your faithful servant Shirley that she may be healed from lung cancer. Please Lord grant this woman the gift of your healing ..may the doctors be amazed by her healilng and give you the glory. Amen

#12 bearcubtiff

bearcubtiff

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 08:05 PM

Lord Jesus, we thank you for Shirley! We thank you for a complete healing. By Your stripes we are healed Lord God. I thank you for Your peace. Let it flow over your child Jesus. Let your Holy Spirit flood her room and cover her mind with Your Blood. I thank You for a total restoration. Amen

#13 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:54 AM

Dear Lord Please lay your hand on Shirley and heal her.Let her know you are her refuge and her strength. Amen