7 replies to this topic

#1 christfollower

christfollower

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:09 PM

Whether or not I am infected I have chosen repentance and will turn away from my lifestyle and turn to our Lord. I believe whole-heartedly that HE CAN heal me and HE WILL heal me. I get my results back on Sept. 8th. Please, if you can find mercy in your heart, PRAY that GOD will find mercy and heal me if its inside me. And to give me strength. Thank you so very much. englan

#2 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:27 PM

Of course I can pray for you. There is not a single one of us who has not been the recipient of God's mercy. Father I lift up englan to you today. I ask for your divine comfort to fall like rain upon them. You are a merciful and loving God and you want your children to turn to you and love you. Father I ask for healing on this body and spirit. I pray that there is no trace of disease to be found in englan's body. I thank you Father for your love and mercy. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

#3 psalm42

psalm42

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:57 PM

Whether or not I am infected I have chosen repentance and will turn away from my lifestyle and turn to our Lord. I believe whole-heartedly that HE CAN heal me and HE WILL heal me. I get my results back on Sept. 8th. Please, if you can find mercy in your heart, PRAY that GOD will find mercy and heal me if its inside me. And to give me strength. Thank you so very much.

englan

Father we thank You for looking so gracefully onto this prayer. Let this person feel Your love and care and loving arms in an embrace. Let this person experience Your divine interest and mercy and forgiveness; You will never ever cast out anyone who comes to You. I pray for Your blessings and provision and, above all, Your restoration in this person's situation - body and soul. We thank You that You can do ALL things. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#4 hennie

hennie

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:44 PM

Yes,it is the will of God to heal.And that healing comes to us through the Lord Jesus Christ.

#5 qswilliams

qswilliams

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:55 PM

Lord I come to asking to please heal this person from any diseases that may affect this person. Please help and heal them let them now that you are healer of all things. Fill their heart with your love let them change their life around in Jesus name Aman

#6 Atime

Atime

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:02 PM

Thank You Father, For a good life and future for Christfollower, heal his body as needed, and strengthen him in Your Word. Remove fear and doubt and let his heart be calm and rest in You. In Christ's name Amen

#7 aniltom

aniltom

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:11 PM

Whether or not I am infected I have chosen repentance and will turn away from my lifestyle and turn to our Lord. I believe whole-heartedly that HE CAN heal me and HE WILL heal me. I get my results back on Sept. 8th. Please, if you can find mercy in your heart, PRAY that GOD will find mercy and heal me if its inside me. And to give me strength. Thank you so very much.

englan

#8 aniltom

aniltom

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:22 PM

I'm sorry that you are worried but happy that you have turned to God. You'll surely experience the healing power of Jesus and I join with several others in prayer for you.