5 replies to this topic

#1 obbrace

obbrace

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:30 AM

I am out of work & have no church home. I am always wondering where I will live. I'm constantly being harassed out of wherever I live. I have been on the streets twice. The lies that are being spread about me is such that going back on the streets will be dangerous. This is a small place ,21 miles by 7 miles. You make friends here & everything is butter. I made many powerful enemies. I have no friends at all. There are those who sympathise but will not get involved with me to avoid problems. My problems here are as Paul described it in acts 26:20 - 22. This is a very religious place with many churches & every denomination. However ,sin is rampant in the churches. The pastors are scandalous. I always have to answer questions about why I live the way I do. I always have to turn down men & a few women. This is not common even in the church. You need connections to survive & all of mine including family have turned against me. People praise God when I do not have anything to eat. Women hate me because I say that fornication will prevent you from having eternal life. I have been threatened by police ,thrown off public trans.. I could go on . Please pray that I'm able to keep up with the rent for the room I'm in. Pray that God would rescue me from this mob that is against me. Pray that God will confirm His Word. Thank You

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:57 PM

God, Please provide obbrace with a job and a church home and good Christian friends. I pray that obbrace will be able to keep up with his rent payments. Rescue obbrace from all obbrace's troubles and confirm Your word to him. God, please protect obbrace and strengthen and encourage obbrace. Let obbrace know that Your eye is on obbrace every minute and that everything will be fine for obbrace. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:15 PM

Father surround obbrace with Your protection. Lead him out of these dangerous waters. Make provision for all his needs:Shelter, food and spiritual sustenance according to Your riches in Glory. Praise You and Thank You Lord for Your lovingkindness. Amen.

#4 qswilliams

qswilliams

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:38 PM

God please fill this man's heart with your love so that he wil know that he will know that you are the only one that he needs to come to. Let him know that as long as he keeps his faith in you everything will be ok. Even though their are evil people around him evrything will still be ok aman

#5 leyla

leyla

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:20 AM

I am out of work & have no church home. I am always wondering where I will live. I'm constantly being harassed out of wherever I live. I have been on the streets twice. The lies that are being spread about me is such that going back on the streets will be dangerous. This is a small place ,21 miles by 7 miles. You make friends here & everything is butter. I made many powerful enemies. I have no friends at all. There are those who sympathise but will not get involved with me to avoid problems. My problems here are as Paul described it in acts 26:20 - 22. This is a very religious place with many churches & every denomination. However ,sin is rampant in the churches. The pastors are scandalous. I always have to answer questions about why I live the way I do. I always have to turn down men & a few women. This is not common even in the church. You need connections to survive & all of mine including family have turned against me. People praise God when I do not have anything to eat. Women hate me because I say that fornication will prevent you from having eternal life. I have been threatened by police ,thrown off public trans.. I could go on .
Please pray that I'm able to keep up with the rent for the room I'm in. Pray that God would rescue me from this mob that is against me. Pray that God will confirm His Word.

Thank You

God I pray for obbrace, i ask you to give him/her your peace and show your love. I ask you to help obbrace to find a good job and help to be able to pay the rent. i ask you to give obbrace patience and hope. you know all the problems your child is going through, you deliver obbrace and help to start a new life.

Dear friend, i am sorry about what is going on and has happened to you. I may not be able to say , yes, i know how you feel!!!! but i know God will help you, ask him in faith and he will answer your prayers, be patient and keep on praying, do not give up and do not lose your faith. Be active and positive regardless and ask around , look around for a job, God will open doors and put his angels in your life , on your way , where ever you ma go, but you need to not be angry with anyone or anything , forgive them and clear your mind and heart from anything negative and let God come in. You will see a miracle. Amen

#6 favored by God

favored by God

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:28 AM

may God bless you and Keep you. May He fight your battles for you may his reedeming power never leave you. i ak God to send his angels to take charge over you. and the holy spirit with his sword to guide and comfort you and the blood of Jesus to rise you up and redeem you in totality. Amen