5 replies to this topic

#1 qswilliams

qswilliams

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:39 AM

My kids father goes to court tomorrow he really needs some prayers. He knows he needs to change his life around and he is wanting to do that for our kids. We are praying that he just gets probation so that he can be home for thet kids and not in jail setting a bad example for our kids. He knows that he really needs to change cause he doesnt want his kids to make the same mistakes that he did

#2 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:32 PM

Father: We ask that You reveal Yourself to this man. May he find you..........and become all You have planned for him. In Jesus name, Amen

#3 truecolors

truecolors

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:29 AM

Dear God, I am praying for their family to be happy and safe. To the father of the family may he found the peacefulness and willingness to change for the best, that will help his family especially his children to have a good future and own family as a whole. Lord guide them for all the trials they are having right now and grant all their prayers and wishes in life. This I am praying in Jesus name. Amen! ‘’Whoever remains in me and I in him will bear much fruit, because without me you can do nothing. 6 Anyone who does not remain in me will be thrown out like a branch and wither; people will gather them and throw them into a fire and they will be burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. 8 By this is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit and become my disciples.”

#4 leyla

leyla

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:24 AM

My kids father goes to court tomorrow he really needs some prayers. He knows he needs to change his life around and he is wanting to do that for our kids. We are praying that he just gets probation so that he can be home for thet kids and not in jail setting a bad example for our kids. He knows that he really needs to change cause he doesnt want his kids to make the same mistakes that he did

Dear God, i pray for my sister and that her children's father will get a fair trial and have mercy on him so he can be with his kids at home. open his heart and eyes to learn from his mistake and to become close to you . Use him for your kingdom GOD by giving him another chance to have a better life for himself and his kids. i ask you God for your peace upon this family. Amen

#5 Victory always

Victory always

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:59 PM

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO DO

#6 aayanahmedzia

aayanahmedzia

New Prayer Poster

• Members2