7 replies to this topic

#1 sheba24

sheba24

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 12:34 PM

I have an Interview Wednesday and I'm nervous because I don't want the interview to go wrong. I really need this job to help pay off my student loans. So If you will please pray as I'm praying for everything to go well Wednesday morning at 9 a.m. Thank You and God Bless

#2 shasha

shasha

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:44 PM

Father we thank you for favor during this interveiw. We come in agreement for the salary and all benefits needed. We thank you for doing exceedingly abundantly more than we could ask or think In Jesus Name AMEN.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:48 PM

Lord, Give "s" favor in this job interview. Amen.

#4 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:10 AM

Dear Lord, I pray that this person will be confident and present themselves well. I ask that it will be a great interview! Amen.

#5 Mamiedog

Mamiedog

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 08:12 AM

Heavenly Father - Thank you for granting this person the opportunity for an interview. Guide her steps throughout the process, and let her, and an employer find the best place for her -- where her talents, knowledge, and strenghts will be challenged. May she bless her employer, and may a job for her ese her concerns. Help her find her right place in your heavenly universe. Thank you.

#6 sheba24

sheba24

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 12:22 PM

Well, Tomorrow is the big day for me. I feel very confident that everything will go well. Thank you for all your prayers and continue praying as I'm praying tonight. God Bless

#7 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 08:57 PM

Father, I come into agreement and pray that this interview will go wonderfully tomorrow! Fill sheba24 with you peace and grace! Thank you for your provision. In Jesus name I pray.

#8 sheba24

sheba24

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 04:46 PM

Thank you :) Every one who prayed for me yesterday. I feel that the interview went well. Now I'm waiting on them to call me tomorrow to let me know that I got the job. So one more time would to pray for me today and tonight that they will call me tomorrow to let me know that I got the Job as I pray tonight. Thank You