2 replies to this topic

#1 Genero

Genero

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:45 PM

Please pray for financial breakthrough. I have paid all the offerings and tithes.

#2 anniechan333

anniechan333

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:11 AM

Please pray for financial breakthrough. I have paid all the offerings and tithes.

Dear Genero,

I have been in your situation countless times.....for years, I have been faithfully tithing but still I did not get any breakthrough in this area. Recently, though, my financial situation has improved. Thank God!

------
Father in heaven, You know the need of this brother/sister before he/she presents it to You. God, You say that You will honour those who honour You. And since this brother/sister has been honouring You through giving of tithes and offerings, I pray that You show Yourself faithful to Your promise. Father, whatever is causing ths lack, I pray that You remove it thoroughly and permanently and pour forth a great financial blessing into the life of this bro/sis.

Please give this bro/sis a financial miracle if You are willing, for I know You can. Just say the word and it shall be done, Lord. Bless the rest of the days of this bro's/sis' life with financial abundance so that he/she can, in turn, bless others who are in need. Thank You. Glory to You, Lord. Amen.

#3 qswilliams

qswilliams

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:38 AM

Lord please help Genero in his time of need. Lord as you know alot of us are going through the same thing right now. Please give him the strength and the knowing that everything will be alright. Let him see that as long as he keeps his faith you will never let him down in Jesus name aman