2 replies to this topic

#1 liz60559

liz60559

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:00 PM

Please pray for my dog Bailey. Bailey has a bump on his eye (actually on eyeball) and his eye is red. The redness comes and goes but the bump remains there. We took him to the vet one week ago and they gave us drops and antibiotics. Today was his follow-up and his eye looks the same. The vet drew blood today and will call tomorrow with the results. He wanted to numb my dogs eye and put a needle in there, but we wouldn't allow him to do this today. We have already spent nearly $400.00 in the last week for his treatment and he isn't better. We are in a bit of financial bind and can't even afford more medical attention for him at this point. I know that God loves animals since he created them and I know that he tells us in the bible to take care of our animals. We do everything we can for Bailey and really love him. I ask that the Lord will touch his eye and heal him and make him well again. Please pray for Bailey's healing for us. I know a lot of people don't understand praying for a dog, but he is a family member to us and we love him very much. God bless you and thank you for your prayers. By the way, we are all believers and born again in our household and we know what God can do through prayer.

#2 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:07 PM

Lord i thank You for liz60559's faith as she believe's for Bailey's bump to be taken out. Even as bailey is part of their family and a joy to them, i believe that You will restore him to them completely. Also whatever their financial needs are Father, i ask that You would open out provision over them. All this i ask for in Faith In Jesus' Name! AMEN!

#3 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:41 PM

Father I know you bear our sadness when we are down and rejoice with us when we are doing well....I also know that anything born of love is from you. Please bless this family and take care of the dog they love so much, Bailey. Help the drops/antibiotics do the job so no further care will be needed. Comfort Bailey also, Lord. He is just an animal, but one of Your miraculous creations none the less. Praise You and thank You Father for Your lovingkindness. In Jesus Name, Amen.