No replies to this topic

#1 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:38 PM

Dear Brothers and sisters, I shared about Jackie and her illness. I praise God that she is growing in her faith, and is believing more with me that she will be healed. There are occassions when she feels she wants to just give up and die, but God still pushes her then. Well, the surgery is next week, either Thursday or Friday. Pls continue to believe with me for her healing and that there will be no malignancy in her ovaries and uterus lining but that they will be able to take the tumor out without damaging the ovary, or better yet, for the tumor to completely just leave her body. There is another problem as well, she just got a new job last month, and now will have to take leave for more than 4 days as she had initially requested, because her doctor wants her to take at least a weeks rest. She is scared that the management will instead ask her to step down. Please agree with me that that will not happen, and that she will have God's favor with the management, and they will be sympathetic with her problem and give her as much time as she requires! This job was a way of God helping her build her faith, as it was the answer to soo many prayers!i know that the enemy cannot steal her testimony