3 replies to this topic

#1 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:35 PM

Dear Brothers and Sisters, About two weeks back i shared a prayer request for my finances, since none of my business plans had worked out and financially i was on the brink of nothing, so much so that i was missing meals even. Nothing seemed to be working out for me at that time! But today, i want to give God glory! He provided through a friend of mine, for enough finances to last this month as well as next, and also to be able to attend to some urgent matters, repairs, maintainence etc that i was forced to neglect because of lack of funds. I have been able to attend to most of them. Praise God for His provision which is always timely! Pls continue to pray that God will provide, as i serve Him for whatever and wherever He needs me to be and do. Also for the businesses to work out so that i can make the move and build/buy the house for me and my fiance Jackie, and also be able to finance the ministries i have always had in my heart to help, which i know are relying totally on God and His grace! Also, i shared about Jackie and her illness. Well, the surgery is next week, either Thursday or Friday. Pls continue to believe with me for her healing and that there will be no malignancy in her ovaries and uterus lining but that they will be able to take the tumor out without damaging the ovary, or better yet, for the tumor to completely just leave her body. There is another problem as well, she just got a new job last month, and now will have to take leave for more than 4 days as she had initially requested, because her doctor wants her to take at least a weeks rest. She is scared that the management will instead ask her to step down. Please agree with me that that will not happen, and that she will have God's favor with the management, and they will be sympathetic with her problem and give her as much time as she requires! This job was a way of God helping her build her faith, as it was the answer to soo many prayers!i know that the enemy cannot steal her testimony! I share these needs, and know that as you agree with me, God is already moving in answer! I know that i will be sharing testimonies! Pls believe with me that i will!

#2 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:35 PM

Father we so believe with Cecil this wonderful blessing You have begun in his life. COntinue to prosper him Father. I pray that Jackies surgery will go perfectly and nothing serious be found. Please work in the hearts of her bosses so that her job be secure. bless Cecil and Jackie and make provision for a ministry that Glorifies You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:54 AM

Father, Your timing is perfect. I am the usual receipient of Your mercy and grace, Father. I know what it is like when we are always going through financial lacking. Praise God, we are rich in Your mercy and grace, Father. Thank You for the provision of this person. I ask that he will be richly bless as he trust in Your saving and healing grace for himself and for his fiance. Bless the person who help him as well, Father. Let this be an opening for that person to seek You, Father and know that You are a loving Father who never forsake His children. Let this man continue to praise and thank You for the many miracles that come his way from You, Father. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 help me pls

help me pls

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:36 AM

Lord Jesus thank you for your kind heart that this person still have hope to give. I pray to you that in this situation that he will pass all the test that brought up, please Lord make this person strong and make his troubles go away. Make his life be fruitful again and his family to be away from any sickness. I know that You will grant this Lord Jesus. We trust in You very much. Amen.