13 replies to this topic

#1 redeemed

redeemed

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:52 PM

To my brothers and sisters in Christ, I have a request for Gods healing on a friend of mine. Bonnie is her name and she was told that she has cancer. I would appreciate if you all would agree with me that the cancer on her body will miraculously be healed and not only for Bonnie but all of Gods children. Thank you all and may Gods grace rest upon you all.

#2 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:52 PM

Lord i fully agree with redeemed! And yes we believe that Bonnie will be fully healed by Your stripes and by Your blood! Every cell of cancer will be destroyed by Your blood and complete healing and restoration will come to Bonnie's body! As well as every child of God who is suffering from cancer! In Jesus' Name! AMEN!

#3 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:43 PM

Father, I stand in agreement with redeemed and Cecil that this cancer will be healed in Jesus Name. For we know that YOU are able, Lord no matter what circumstances may appear. Praise You and Thank You Father for Your blessing. Amen.

#4 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:29 PM

To my brothers and sisters in Christ, I have a request for Gods healing on a friend of mine. Bonnie is her name and she was told that she has cancer. I would appreciate if you all would agree with me that the cancer on her body will miraculously be healed and not only for Bonnie but all of Gods children.

Thank you all and may Gods grace rest upon
you all.

Father I agree in prayer with redeemed that her friend Bonnie is totally healed. Your report is what we will believe. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

#5 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:30 PM

Lord i fully agree with redeemed! Heal Bonnie completely, she may enjoy a happy and health life. In Jesus name we pray Amen

#6 Divine Favour

Divine Favour

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:34 PM

Lord i believe you have healed Bonnie of cancer and she is well and strong, in the name of Jesus, AMEN.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:03 PM

To my brothers and sisters in Christ, I have a request for Gods healing on a friend of mine. Bonnie is her name and she was told that she has cancer. I would appreciate if you all would agree with me that the cancer on her body will miraculously be healed and not only for Bonnie but all of Gods children.

you all.

Father, I plead the blood of Jesus to flow into Bonnie's body and remove every trace of the cancer cell. You are a Healing God according to Your Words. By Jesus' stripes, Bonnie is healed. Thank You for healing Bonnie, Lord. Thank You for this miracle of healing that comes from You, Father. All glory and honor belongs to You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#8 redeemed

redeemed

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 04:59 PM

To all of the prayer warriors, my brothers and sisters in Christ who prayed for Bonnie, has been healed. Your prayers have reached the mercy seat of God as a sweet aroma and He has had mercy on Bonnie. Thank you so much, may our God meet your needs as well. Yet, I have another request from you. A band director asked if I would pray for his seven year old son who has leukemia. His name is JD, and I would love for you to pray with me that the God of mercy will heal JD also, thank you.

#9 Lansy

Lansy

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 06:38 PM

Heavenly Father, we rejoice that you have healed Bonnie of this cancer. We praise you for this miracle, and we come before you in faith that you will heal JD as well. Lord, we ask that you will reveal yourself to this young boy. We pray that you will strengthen him, and grant him a maturity beyond his years. Encourage and support his family, that they will fully lean on You. We agree together for the healing of JD, and we pray for so many spin-off miracles that will testify of Your great power and grace. We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.

#10 prayerfulheart

prayerfulheart

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:58 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, I agree with redeemed and ask you to heal bonnie of her cancer. ILord we know of the many miracles that you perform on a regular basis and am asking for you to lay your healing hands upon this woman and heal her. Father we thank you for this miracle that we know you will perform. We also ask for healing for all of your children here on earth that need you Lord. We ask you these things in the name of Your son Jesus Christ, Amen.

#11 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:06 AM

Dear Christ , Saviour of all Have pity on Bonnie and touch her and heal her . You have to heal so that she is used by you more and more for your Kingdom. Pl touch her right now. Give her the peace and joy that comes from only YOU. Help her to seek nothing but your Kingdom. In JESUS name Amen

#12 Ashalea

Ashalea

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:24 AM

heavelny father, i would first like to thank you for the healing of bonnie's cancer. i would like for you to fill jd with thee holy spirt that his cancer may be cast away. we know that you are a god of healing. jesus died for our sin and sickness on calvary that we may all have eternal life. it was by his stripes that jd is healed. thankyou and god bless.

#13 Christiangal

Christiangal

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:14 AM

Father, I thank You for Redeemed that she is so loving. Please listen to her pleas for her dear friend and heal the friend. I pray in Jesus' Name, Amen.

#14 spirit of unity

spirit of unity

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:43 AM

you all.

By the grace of the Lord i stand in His blood cancelling and reversing the sickness of cancer from your body which is the Lord's temple, the cry of Jesus on the cross that it is finished cure bro Bonnie through the power of the Holy Spirit now. Bonnie may the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross at calvary washed off and heal you. Amen