6 replies to this topic

#1 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:41 PM

update on my eye doctor's app. today. both of my eyes are diabetic.the right eye had small amounts of blood vessels bresking but the left eye had blood vessels breaking and it got to the size of a quarter. they did do laser surgery on the left eye today. they will be watching the left eye. my next app. is not until 12/21/09. at that time they will see how the surgry took plus they will also check the right eye again. i want to Thank everyone who prayed for me.Father Thank You for answering my prayers and giving me peace and comfort at this app.Thank You that the news wasn't as bad as it could have been. that You for leading me to such great doctors. in Jesus name amen

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:45 PM

God, I pray that everything will be fine with Peggyrose's eyes on 12/21/09. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 Mazima.

Mazima.

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:09 PM

Thank you lord for Peggyrose, for what you have done in her life , and what you are going to do. Thankyou lord that you have given her peace and calm during this difficult time. Continue to encourage her, and give her hope. And lord give her total healing, that her joy may be restored, and she will tell your people of your love and mercy. Amen! Mazima.

#4 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:03 PM

Father thank You for the wonderful testimony of hearing that Peggyrose's surgery was able to bear good results. Lord now i ask for complete healing and restoration to her eyes, and thank You for good doctors, Lord i ask that You give them wisdom as to what they must do and how it needs be done! Thank You for full an complete healing in Jesus' Name! AMEN!

#5 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:56 PM

Thank you Jesus for calming Peggy with your perfect love that cast out fear. Thank you for the laser surgery on her left eye today. Father, we will continue to pray for Peggy! We ask that her eyes be healed and that her body be healed of diabetes. Hallelujah Lord! In Jesus name I pray.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:35 AM

Father, thank You for Your healing upon Peggyrose. By Your grace, Father, Peggyrose will have perfect vision, totally free of affliction. Praise God for Your Words. You are indeed the Great Physician, Father. May Peggyrose continue to be hungry and thirsty for Your Words. Thank You for Your mercy, grace and healing upon her, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#7 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:22 PM

Father I thank you that all has gone well with this surgery on Peggyrose's eye today. I thank you for giving her good physicians. You are the greatest physician and I ask that you bring a divine healing to her. Let her recovery be swift and complete. I praise you and thank you for your love. In Jesus name. Amen.