4 replies to this topic

#1 BelievesInPrayer

BelievesInPrayer

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:44 PM

Please pray for my Mom. She is in severe pain from a pinched nerve. Medication is not working. So much pain she is losing her appetite. Thank you for keeping her in your prayers.

#2 Sai

Sai

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:35 PM

I pray that your Mother is healed of her pain.

#3 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:55 PM

Lord i pray and declare the Believesinprayer's mom will be totally healed of her pinched nerve in Jesus' Name! I declare that nerve to come into perfect order and to be totally restored. All pain and discomfort will leave right now in Jesus' Name! And she will be able to eat as well! Thank You for Your complete healing! AMEN!

#4 BelievesInPrayer

BelievesInPrayer

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:46 AM

Thank you for praying for my Mother. I will continue to pray for others here too.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:34 AM

O Jesus, You are our Healer. I put my trust in Your Name. Father, I bring this mother who is suffering from pinch nerve to You in Jesus' name. I command the electrical and chemical frequencies in every cell in this woman's body to be in harmony and in balance to digest the bad cells. In Jesus' name I ask of this. Thank You, Jesus for delivering this mother from pinch nerve. Thank You for making her whole from head to toe. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.