3 replies to this topic

#1 Sai

Sai

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:44 AM

Hi, Thanks for reading my prayer request, Just over 2yrs ago My Husband and I went through our first cycle of IVF, I requested prayer and we were blessed with a beautiful daughter. We had one embryo that was frozen at the time. soon I will be transfering that embryo and pray that we are blessed with a successful pregnancy and another child. Please pray with me that my little embryo is safe and that he/she is strong and able to undergo the thaw process, that he/she will stay with me and grow and be born healthy and happy. I also pray that I am able to be strong and able to cope with the injections that begin tomorrow and that I am able to handle the stress of the treatment and the unknown, I pray that I'm able to have faith that this is in Gods hands, to know that it is not me or the Dr's that decide who is to be born. I pray that God is willing to bless me again and I thank God as I am so grateful for my beautiful daughter I also pray for my five babies that were not born, I will never forget them. I pray for all others that suffer from infertility, that they can be strong and that they are also blessed with a family. Thank you for praying for me and my family, may God Bless you! :)

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:11 AM

God, Please bless Sai with another baby. In Jesus' name, amen. *************** Hi Sai, I would like to get married and have babies too. Could you please pray for that for me? Thanks.

#3 Sai

Sai

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

Friend of Peace, of course I pray that God will bless you with a wonderful partner and happy marriage and I pray you are blessed with children also.

I will be picking up my first injection of this cycle today, thankyou everyone for your prayers. Thankyou Jesus for this opportunity to have another baby.

#4 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:59 PM

Father i agree with my sister Sai, as she prepares for this, Lord bless her with her child. I speak wisdom to the doctors and for them to perform every stage of this procedure perfectly and safely and for the baby to grow healthy in Sai's womb! In Jesus' Name! AMEN!