11 replies to this topic

#1 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:21 AM

Daddy, I need to find out for sure, but if this couple has lost their son, I pray that you are comforting them and holding them close to you. Take away any thoughts of self-blame. Send your angels to fight off the acuser and deceiver who will try to attack them when they are vulnerable. Let their love for each other help to comfort each other. Help them maintain their faith and not abandon it due to anger which they may misplace on you. Help them to turn to you for comfort and support instead. Lastly, I pray that this young man went to be with you Lord as he had started reading the Bible. Send all your angels to be with this couple. In Jesus' name I pray, AMen!

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:08 AM

Lord, Please comfort & send peace to this family. Amen.

#3 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:57 PM

I pray in agreement, Lord Jesus, to these prayers. Amen.

#4 punkdrummer55

punkdrummer55

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:12 PM

Lord, I join hands in agreement with all who are praying and just ask that your loving arms be wrapped around all those who are suffering from this. Let them know that you still love them and that you will always be their for them. Let there be happiness even though times seem bad. Cut through all the sadness and anger and allow your love to flow freely. I ask this all in Jesus name. Amen!!

#5 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:36 PM

I pray in agreement with Her prayers. Please be a comfort to this family in their hour of need. amen

#6 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:03 PM

I was able to confirm that the young man killed was the son of church family. Please continue to pray for this family. He was their only son. Daddy, my heart aches for the parents, please wrap them in your loving arms. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

#7 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:20 AM

Lord, Please bless and comfort this family in their time of great suffering. Lord, let them have faith in you and find comfort in their church family and in friends who can support them.

#8 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:38 AM

The funeral is on Saturday. Please pray for comfort for the family and help us to mourn with those who mourn. Daddy, I have no words. Please provide whatever is needed in this situation. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#9 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 11:46 AM

Dear Lord Please let this family know you are with them as you welcome their beloved son into Heaven.

#10 MomofLove

MomofLove

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 11:53 AM

Dear Lord, Accepting the loss of a child is a most difficult thing to do. A parent should not have to grieve over their son or daughter. I feel their pain, even though I have not had to myself. Please Lord, keep these parents in your loving arms, ease their pain and help them to move on knowing that their child is in your hands. Amen

#11 anneanne

anneanne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 02:43 PM

God, bless this son and his parents, if indeed the son is dead. Let these three people never lose sight of You and Your will for them. Amen. anneanne

#12 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 03:50 PM

to the family that has lost their precious son, a friend of mine gave me this poem that comforted her when she lost her twin boys. I pray it brings you the same comfort. I'll lend you for a little time a boy of mine he said For you to love the while he lives and mourn for when he's dead. it may be six or seven years or thirty two or three but will you till I call him back take care of him for me? He'll bring his charms to gladden you and should his stay be brief you'll have his lovely memories as solace for your grief. I cannot promise he will stay since all from earth return but there are lessons taught on earth I want this boy to learn. I've looked the wide world over in my search for teachers true and from the throngs that crowd lifes lanes I have selected you.Now will you give him all your love, not think the labor vain nor hate me when I come to call and take him back again? I fancied that I heard them say Dear Lord, Thy will be done. For all the joy this child will bring the risk of grief we'll run. We'll shelter him with tenderness and love him while we may and from the happiness we've known forever grateful stay. And should the angels call for him much sooner than we planned..we'll brave the bitter grief that comes and try to understand. I hope this brings you some comfort..you are im my prayers,,may God give you all his comfort and peace.>>Brenda