7 replies to this topic

#1 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:05 PM

PRAISE!!!!! PRAISE!!!!! PRAISE!!!!! PRAISE!!!!! PRAISE!!!!! PRAISE!!!!! FOR THE RESTORATION AND HEALING I retrieved this post on page 17 with 7 posts and 136 viewers. I thank each of you for taking your precious God-given time to view this post and for send your sincere heartfelt prayers to our Father above. Sister Javero asked me this morning, on behalf of her husband James,to pass on her deep and sincere words of appreciation and gratitude to each of you for your many sincere and heartfelt prayers on their behalf. Javero and James have finally reconciled over the last two weeks after the death of James' biological mother. On Saturday (22/08/09) my daughter and me joined Javero and her son for church service after a long while of not attending church. Then for the first time that evening James took Javero out for dinner and social gathering. On Sunday (23/08/09) they invited family and friends to come and witness the restoration of their home and marriage life. I cannot go deep into what they have said, but all I can say is we do truly serve a living God. Javero and James have both made a commitment to live for each other and become best friends and rear their children in the way God intends for them. James openly apologised to his two children and promised them that he will do everything to bridge the gap. We thank and praise our Almighty God for His awesomeness and power in leading this couple to achieve this result. Let's continue to uphold them in our prayers as they prepare to join the family of God in church one day. We thank you Father in the name of Jesus Christ for answering our prayers in Your own good ways and time. Let us not grow weary and give up as I have done. The devil is a defeated foe. Jesus has won the victory for us on the cruel cross of calvary. The sun will shine again for some of us one day. Trust in the Lord with all our hearts. If He has done this to James and Javero, surely He will do the same for us in His own time. We are much, much more precious in His eyes than anything else in this world. Keep holding on, the rescue team is on its way. Deliverance is assured through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen and Amen!!

#2 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:14 PM

Praise You and Thank You Father for restoring this marriage. Glory, glory, glory to You Father for such a miraculous event. Continue to watch over this family Lord, Bring them closer and closer and nearer to You Father. Protect them and make provision for all their needs. Bless them and keep them in all their ways. Amen. Yes, manasseh it is hard in the darkest times to stand fast in the knowledge that our Lord is in control. we are assured is that He is greater than the world and once we accept his salvation we are joint heirs with Him and live in His Victory.

#3 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:16 PM

thank you for sharing this wonderful news! Lord, we praise You for the work You have done in this family and for the hope it brings us all! amen!

#4 Michael2531967

Michael2531967

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:47 AM

Amen Amen

#5 Victory always

Victory always

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:10 PM

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO DO WHO GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER NO MAN CAN SEPERATE

#6 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:51 PM

Dear Friends, Here is a personal response from sister Javero expressing her appreciation for your many sincere prayers. We all give praise and glory to the God Almighty for reuniting this family. Bro, A very big morning to you and may this day be a blessed day. I have mentioned this to you and I would like to once again take this special moment to thank you and your team for your efforts in restoring our family life. I would WHOLEHEARTEDLY thank you and your team for taking/including us on your prayer list. It is with great joy and at times tears to recall all those experiences we (both James and I) went through. Right from our hearts we never thought that it would lead us this far. Infact you would have realised that it went to a state where it was IMPOSSIBLE to restore it…..an end to this relationship was all that we saw. The 2 lovely children were confused and it was total chaos. I would close off my ears at times to all the little whispers and ……… However, I say with joy the Good Lord has stepped in. A great miracle happened and the Lord made his call for restoration. We would like to acknowledge the power of the great lord at work and we will let him to continue to run and rule our family life. While we struggle with all this please continue to pray for us. The impossible has been done and I know and believe there are great more things to come. We are very humble to go through this experience and it definitely has moved us forward in life. Pass our big word off appreciation to the team and pleas you all continue to pray for us. I am hoping that one day James will come to meet this great people of God. Once again please continue to pray for us as we struggle to get our priorities in order, settle our differences and walk on together. There is nothing more we can give but we give our hearts to you all for this great job Once again thanks and God bless you all in his special words. Yours Sister…….Javero

#7 psalm42

psalm42

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 06:07 PM

Dear Friends,

Here is a personal response from sister Javero expressing her appreciation for your many sincere prayers. We all give praise and glory to the God Almighty for reuniting this family.

Bro,

A very big morning to you and may this day be a blessed day.

I have mentioned this to you and I would like to once again take this special moment to thank you and your team for your efforts in restoring our family life. I would WHOLEHEARTEDLY thank you and your team for taking/including us on your prayer list.

It is with great joy and at times tears to recall all those experiences we (both James and I) went through. Right from our hearts we never thought that it would lead us this far. Infact you would have realised that it went to a state where it was IMPOSSIBLE to restore it…..an end to this relationship was all that we saw. The 2 lovely children were confused and it was total chaos. I would close off my ears at times to all the little whispers and ………

However, I say with joy the Good Lord has stepped in. A great miracle happened and the Lord made his call for restoration. We would like to acknowledge the power of the great lord at work and we will let him to continue to run and rule our family life. While we struggle with all this please continue to pray for us.

The impossible has been done and I know and believe there are great more things to come. We are very humble to go through this experience and it definitely has moved us forward in life.

Pass our big word off appreciation to the team and pleas you all continue to pray for us. I am hoping that one day James will come to meet this great people of God. Once again please continue to pray for us as we struggle to get our priorities in order, settle our differences and walk on together. There is nothing more we can give but we give our hearts to you all for this great job

Once again thanks and God bless you all in his special words.

Yours Sister…….Javero

Thank You Lord Almighty God. Nothing is too hard for You; thank You for Your love and restoration for them. Keep them in You and let them always see You in this. Amen.

#8 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:27 PM

Praise be to our God of hope !!!!