9 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:23 PM

Please pray for complete healing of the discoloration on my thighs. It came about suddenly and it has lasted a few weeks so far and has not healed yet. Thanks.

#2 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:25 PM

Father God I ask that you heal this discoloration and whatever is causing it. I ask that you remove any anxiety that it may be causing from my sister Friend of Peace. I ask for your blessings on her today and favor her in all that she does. In Jesus name. Amen.

#3 anniechan333

anniechan333

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:20 PM

Please pray for complete healing of the discoloration on my thighs. It came about suddenly and it has lasted a few weeks so far and has not healed yet. Thanks.

Father, I come before You now to pray for my dear sister, FOP. Please bring total and permanent healing to the discoloration on her thighs soon, Lord. Help her not to be troubled by this, for You have heard her prayer. Thank You. Glory to You alone. Amen.

#4 amberandrei

amberandrei

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:14 PM

Father,
I pray that You bring complete healing of dear FOPí discoloration on her thighs.
Remove all her anxieties Lord and grant her peace in everything she does.
Help her to prepare and stay focus for her upcoming board exam Lord
I pray that dear FOP will be pass for her Board exam, get a nice paying job
with her career. that she finally get married to the man You've pick for her.
Bless her Lord exceedingly and abundantly. In Jesus name precious name, amen.

#5 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:49 PM

Lord i agree with every prayer here and i too declare in agreement that this discoloration will not persist but FOP will have her body compeltely restored. I declare that the enemy will not be able to bring about these suddenlies to try and dislodge FOP from Your purposes in her life! I ask You Lord to cover her with Your blood and heal her, totally! Thank You that You are also strenghtening her faith, with Your Love and Grace! In Jesus' Name! AMEN!

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:33 PM

God, I continue to pray that You will completely and quickly heal the discoloration on my thighs. Thank You, God. I praise Your name. In Jesus' name, amen.

#7 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:43 PM

God,
I continue to pray that You will completely and quickly heal the discoloration on my thighs. Thank You, God. I praise Your name. In Jesus' name, amen.

Father I ask that the healing of this discoloration be swift and complete. I pray that once gone she is never plagued with this again. In Jesus name. Amen.

#8 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:46 AM

God, I continue to pray for healing for the discoloration on my thanks. I trust that You will heal me. Thank You in advance for healing me. Forgive me for all the times I murmured, complained, faultfinded, gossiped, judged, lied, spoke idle words, and any and every time that my tongue spoke what displeased You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#9 leyla

leyla

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:52 AM

Dear God, i pray for healing of my sister. I ask you to touch her body and soul. i ask you that this discoloration go away and she will experience your love and miracle , once again in her life. Amen

#10 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:44 PM

Dear Lord we come before you with FOP ask that she be healed of the discoloration on her thighs, your loves shows through this healing. Give her comfort and peace & the knowing of your love.. In Jesus name we ask Amen