8 replies to this topic

#1 sminn

sminn

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:54 AM

thanks for all who have been prayin for me. i had to make another account because for some reason my first acount dont login.. it has been five months n i am still so stressed out and scared of being hiv positive....during these five month iv been going through evry single symptom of hiv ..i still have dry mouth sore throat and slightly swollen lymphe nodes in the aam pits... i am so cred right because i took the second hiv test last week thursday and i know that theres a high positbilty that it will be positive because of all these symptoms that iv been going through and wat because the not so pleasant things ive been hearin abot my ex grlfriend.can belive that this is actuallyhappenin to me..but through the five months i found another grl friend and we truly love each other..i love her with all my heart..she doesnt knw anything about "me maybe hiv positive" so this realy do hurt me..and i try my best to take things real slow with her because i love her so much and i dont want to hurt her or loose her.. i will be gettin the results on thursday n i pray that it willl be negative..please pray 4 me i am going through a ery hard time now..GOD PLEASE HELP ME....

#2 leyla

leyla

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:35 PM

thanks for all who have been prayin for me. i had to make another account because for some reason my first acount dont login..

it has been five months n i am still so stressed out and scared of being hiv positive....during these five month iv been going through evry single symptom of hiv ..i still have dry mouth sore throat and slightly swollen lymphe nodes in the aam pits...
i am so cred right because i took the second hiv test last week thursday and i know that theres a high positbilty that it will be positive because of all these symptoms that iv been going through and wat because the not so pleasant things ive been hearin abot my ex grlfriend.can belive that this is actuallyhappenin to me..but through the five months i found another grl friend and we truly love each other..i love her with all my heart..she doesnt knw anything about "me maybe hiv positive" so this realy do hurt me..and i try my best to take things real slow with her because i love her so much and i dont want to hurt her or loose her..

i will be gettin the results on thursday n i pray that it willl be negative..please pray 4 me i am going through a ery hard time now..GOD PLEASE HELP ME....

Dear God, i ask you for complete healing for my brother and i ask you to set him free from fear and doubt and to trust you and believe that you want him well. God, you help the symptoms to disapear and the result will be negative so he can glorify you and help others who are in his situation and to reach out to others and give them your message. God you hear our prayers and you answer them, i ask you to answer hsi prayers so he will post the miracle that will happen in his life on Thursday and share it with everyone. I aks you in your holy name. Amen

Don't fear and beleive and trust God.

Love

Leyla

#3 jhaslitt

jhaslitt

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:50 PM

Lord I pray for this person who is scared and ask that you remove all fear....We are perfected in love and it never fails....You are perfect and know all the details and I lift up this new relationship to you and pray that it would be from you and holy.... Thank you Lord for being our healer and great redeemer... n Christ amen

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,990 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:02 PM

Father, Please heal this man. Give him a 'good report' on his tests by letting the HIV testing be negative. Bless him & give him the strength to wait until matrimony before having sexual relations. Amen.

#5 qswilliams

qswilliams

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:51 PM

God Please let his hiv test come out negative so that he can change they way that he is living his life. Please let him be healthy and please dont let him loose his new girlfrend over the mistake that he has made let everything be ok for him please God please

#6 Atime

Atime

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:08 AM

Lord of our Lord, i ask that You take this body of this man, and heal him completely. Let him be loosed that he may live in freedom in his life. Thank You In Christ Jesus's name All praise Amen

#7 sminn

sminn

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:27 PM

thanx evry1..but i am so scared right now becuase i relly dont want to shame my family n my goal of becoming an emt..i relly need a miracle right now n i sure dont want to to loose my presnt girl friend becusae i love love her with a passion all my heart.

#8 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:45 PM

Father i pray for my brother sminn and as Your word says, by the stripes of Jesus, he is totally and completely healed. The entire virus will leave his body totally and every organ in his body, every tissue would be restored completely. I declare the blood of Jesus covers him from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet, and i declare it is washing him and cleanising him from all his sicknesses. For his strength to be renewed, and for no shame to come over him or his family. You said You would not allow Your children to fall in shame! Lord i also pray for the woman he loves, that if she is Your choice for his wife, You would make it possible for them to be together, and also for him to be strong and wait for his marriage before any intimacy. All this i ask on Sminn's behalf knowing that You have already answered in Jesus' Name! AMEN!

#9 bb_hershey

bb_hershey

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:24 AM

Lord Jesus, I pray that the HIV test results for sminn would be negative and remove all fear that he's experiencing now. Lord, please forgive his previous sins that he has committed and set him free from all the sin and illness. Let him experience the miracle that God, You have tested his faith so that Your name will be glorified with the great testimony he'll be sharing with us after receiving the results. Oh God, bless the new relationship he's having right now, give him the persistence and reminder of not committing any adultery before marriage. Bless him with all Your love and care oh God. In Jesus name. Amen