14 replies to this topic

#1 johnnyboyisafighter6106

johnnyboyisafighter6106

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:46 PM

On July 1.2006 my eight month old nephew John Paul drowned in his bath tub. His mother had gone to answer the phone and left John Paul and Stephen(John Paul's older brother) in the bath tub, she entered the bathroom and saw that John Paul was face down in the water. She immediatly called 911 they could not revive John Paul on scene and took him by ambulance to the local hospital, where after 21 mintues his tiny heart began to beat again! The hospital staff tranfered John Paul to Childrens Hospital in Boston, where he has been in a coma. He has made very small improvements. We have recently been informed that John Paul may never wake from his coma! And if he does he will be .......... Its hard to think about. who wants to face the reality that Johnny will never take his first steps,speak his first words, cut his first tooth, or even celebrate his first birthday. I beg and plead with all of you to please please pray for my lil nephew, he needs all the prayers he can get thank you very much ( to see a picture of John paul please look at my myspace www.myspace.com/mama820wifey523 i hope that that will motivate everyone!) thank you all so very much!

#2 anneanne

anneanne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:59 AM

You can wake Johnny from this coma, Lord. There is no need for him to be lying in a hospital when You can restore him to perfect health. Please let him recover from this coma so that he can celebrate his first birthday in a normal fashion and live a healthy, productive life as You intended him to do. Thank You for the answer to this prayer. Amen. anneanne

#3 ckeyeli

ckeyeli

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 06:50 AM

Lord You are a loving God, full of grace and mercy. Father I pray for lil Johnny that you may restore his life and health in the name of Jesus. Our hope is in you Lord and Johnny's life is in your hands. Shame the enemy father and give this lil boy back to his family. May your name be praised for ever and ever. Thank you Jesus. Amen

#4 drbeh

drbeh

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:22 AM

Father, I ask you in Jesus' Name to restore this little boy to his loving parents and other family members and loved ones. Please find it in Your will to grant Johnny life and the chance to grow up and serve you. In Jesus' Name. Bruce

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:02 AM

Lord, Call this little boy to arise out of this coma. Deliver him from this affliction. Make him whole from head to toe. Bless him to be better than before. I plead the stripes of Jesus Christ over him. Wake little Johnny out of this state, Lord. Let him have no side effects, but be healthy in body, mind & spirit. Amen.

#6 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:54 PM

Lord, I pray in agreement, that you, Jesus of Nazareth can raise the dead, so what more can you do for this little lad in a coma. Please Father, save this little boy, wake him, Lord, In Jesus name, with no ill affects, we pray you will wake him and he'll be in perfect health. Lord, we ask this in the name of Mighty Jesus. Amen.

#7 punkdrummer55

punkdrummer55

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:29 PM

Oh Father, I hardly know where to begin with this. Reading this actually made me tear up a bit. I know that you said that when you don't know what to say I will give you the words to say so here goes. Lord, Your love is unconditional, beyond all we can even begin to imagine. Your power extends beyond imagination as well. You are the great doctor and the mighty healer. I just ask with all the faith that is instilled within me that you will reach down with your mighty hand and touch this child right where he lays. Breath life into him and bring him from this coma that has him down. The battle was won back at the cross. We are all winners through Christ Jesus! Perform a miracle right now and let it be a testimony to the power of the most high God. We believe you can do anything, nothing is beyond you and nothing suprises you. Let your will be done God. I pray and ask it in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!! "For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly" Romans 5:6 I don't know why something made me put that down but there it is.

#8 johnnyboyisafighter6106

johnnyboyisafighter6106

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:22 PM

thank you all very much for your prayers! i feel like they are helping lil Johnny they doectors say that he has made more improvments then they thought he would! today was the day when they would decide to "pull the plug" or move him to a long term home, since all of his improvements they will wait a week! yesterday Johnny had his beautiful eyes open and even squeezed my hand so please continue to pray! thank you all for your hope full prayers and love god bless

#9 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 05:15 PM

Dear Lord I have been moved to tears by the story of this little boy Johnny. Is is a fighter Lord so please place your hands on his wee body and bring him out of his coma. Make him healthy and whole Lord so that he may grow to love you. Let his family have him back normal in every way Lord so that they may share in all his milestones and have a lifetime of making memories with him. In Jesus name Amen

#10 shasha

shasha

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 05:44 PM

Father we know that you are a miracle worker, nothing is to hard for you. You healed the sick ,raised the dead, opened blind eyes and caused the lame to walk. You are the same yesterday, today, and forever. We thank you for bringing this child out of this coma. We thank that he is completely whole,free from any brain damage or abnormalties. You said whatever two would agree upon it, would be done. We believe you Father. We thank you for strenghtening and encouraging these parents, family and friends. We pray that they will surround this baby with healing scriptures, constantly playing them in his room, allowing them to flow into his spirit for his spirit hears.Bless them I pray. In Jesus Name AMEN

#11 drbeh

drbeh

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 06:13 PM

Father, I ask again for Johnny's restoration to his family. Please find it in Your will to heal the boy and give him a chance for a good life of service to You. I ask this in Jesus' Name. Amen. Bruce

#12 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 07:43 PM

Father, I come into agreement with these prayers and ask that Johnny wake up healthy and whole in Jesus name! You bore our griefs and carried our sorrows. By your stripes we are healed! Please heal this little baby boy! In your mighty name I pray.

#13 giselle0211

giselle0211

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 07:50 PM

Oh Father - what Satan made for bad - You Almighty will make it into good in Jesus' name. I lift this precious child up to you for absolute immediate and powerful Healing OH Abba Father. I know that these lil' ones are just so precious to you. I believe in my heart that this will be of great testimony when he awakens from this long sleep in Jesus' name. No more will his body suffer in the name of Jesus. I speak against what these physicians say. REGARDLESS of what we see, what we hear - NO ONE CAN INTERFERE WITH YOUR POWERFUL AND LOVING HEALING UPON US !!!!! By the BLOOD of CHRIST JESUS - I BELIEVE THAT THIS CHILD IS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HANDS - BEING WORKED ON. I speak against the plans that Satan has made to destroy this lil' one - I say NO you will not win - devil - for you have lost YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW !!!!! Hallelujah - Abba Father in Jesus' name :-) I give ultimate Praise and Glory to you my sweet Abba Father - oh sweet Jesus....our Savior !!

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 09:20 PM

Father, by the power of Your Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus, I lift John Paul to You. In Jesus' name I cast out the spirit of death of brain cells. I command the brain to be healed. I command a creative miracle to any damaged brain tissue. I command the body and all its organ to operate normally and consciousness to return. Holy Spirit, I ask for Your mercy to speak into the soul of John Paul. Lead him to Jesus, Lord. Let his soul respond according to God's Word, the Lord heals, He restores John Paul to health and heals his wounds. Thank You, Lord for You are John Paul's Shepherd. Thank You for answering our prayers. May John Paul grow up to be a healthy, normal person, dedicated to You, in order to bring glory to Your name. Praise You, Lord for Your faithfulness. Thank You, Jesus for healing John Paul. All glory and honor belongs to You, Lord. In Jesus' name I ask for all of these. Amen.

#15 celia3

celia3

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 10:57 PM

Dear Lord who is watching over us, who is watching over John Paul at this very hour, Lord take this child and bless him and his family like only you can Lord. Let this family witness your power and know you are in total control of what happens to John Paul, that they can give it all to you and know you are there with them. Thank you Lord for this child and for his family who love him so very much. In Jesus Name, Amen.