3 replies to this topic

#1 Arunshantinath

Arunshantinath

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:23 AM

My age is 42. I have been struggling in life for last 20 years without much success. People I cared for nd helped have ditched me. I tried to be too good and was ttoubled by wicked people . my bad luck is that so many wicked and crook npeople came in my life. They have destroyed my confidence , my career by dirty tactise. I am not good at tactise. I am strait-forward person. I am depressed and frustrated. Even they have destroyed my social and love life. I have become miserable . I am loosing faith in goodness..Last five years i am visiting hospital only. i lost my sisters husband at youn age due to cancer. noe my my mother and father all in rotation in hospitals for heart trouble etc.I am begging money from relatives for hospital expenses. Life is miserable for me. I am depressed. Kindly pray for me. I suspect somebody might have played some black- magic on me due to jealousy as I was very good, lovable and smart at one time. Kindly pray for me and hope that the power of your prayers would eliminate all the evil power working against me and my family and bring happiness in my life by the grace of Regards Arun

#2 Aaltiya

Aaltiya

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:22 AM

Derar brother Arun our god is a gracious..he s faithful and all powerful.He says that he will never leave u nor forsake u..... our gracious loving father i commit tis dear brother unto thy mighty hands lord u take complete control of his family and his career and finance situation.as your word says ask in my name and it shall be given unto you...lord i ask in your name complete redemption for this famil.lord i bind and rebuke all the evil doings of satan the witch craft and black magic unto thy mighty hands.lord u take complete control and let this brother see victory in the dauys to come.lord make him a living testimony.i ask all these in the name of jesus .Amen

#3 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:00 PM

Arun; We don't understand why we have to go through these things, but God uses them as witness to his Glory....The jews wandered in the desert 40 years. Joseph was in jail 15 yrs I believe, then became one of the highest in Egypt and saved his family during the famine. Father I stand in agreement that You lift up Arun in these days. He has suffered for a long time. We ask You to intercede. Protect him from all evil influences and bless him Father. Give him comfort and peace and happiness. Turn his life around truly to "work for the good" and for the Glory of You Lord. Praise You and thank You Father. In Jesus Name Amen.

#4 qswilliams

qswilliams

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:34 PM

Lord please give this person the strengh to come out of depression. As you know many us go through this please let him know tht your love is all that he needs to get through this in Jesus name aman