#1 justdontknowat2do451

justdontknowat2do451

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:35 AM

[font=Century Gothic][size=2]
I was a mess last year. In fact I have always been a mess but last year I made some very bad decisions that caused to me contract herpes. I cheated but I have stopped and I have hurt my new husband because I did not know. i don;t even know what to pray for but please pray for me to have health and prosperity in life and our marriage. i'm trying to break old habits and get out of the way I use to be but i feel like the devil is always in my way. now i have this to deal with and i dont think i have the strength

#2 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:42 PM

News flash for You dear-the devil is in your way. He always is as you turn to the Lord. He doesn't want us to be saved....He doesn't want us to experience the joy of living reconciled to God. He tries to tear us down in every way possible. But please remember this-All things work to the good of those who love the Lord and are called according to His Purpose. Father this brings to mind Your word "You will have trouble in the world, but take heart for I have overcome the world." I pray You heal this daughter. Strengthen and comfort her Lord. Remind her that YOU are able and with You she can get through this time. Protect this marriage Lord. Guide them both to live in Your Ways Father.

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:59 PM

God, Please give the dear poster strength to live for You. Heal her from herpes and heal her husband too if he has herpes. I pray that she will be faithful to her husband for the reest of her life. I pray that their marriage will be whole and that whatever happened in the past will be under the blood of Jesus and that all sins will be forgiven and that they will not hold anything against each other. In Jesus' name, amen.

#4 Atime

Atime

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:28 AM

Dear God, Thank You for removing this disease from the wife and husband, bring them to greater knowledge and understanding, that they may be united in their purpose in faith and as a couple. Comfort them, open the heart of the husband that he may show grace and have forgiveness and compassion toward his wife. Give her the knowledge and strength to make sound decisions according to Your Word. Also teach her how to repair damage done , as well as a better way of dealing with problems or disappointments. Show her how to deal with temptation. And the benefits of Your Word in her life. In Jesus the Risen Christ's name Amen

#5 JACKIEsheila2009

JACKIEsheila2009

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:47 AM

JESUS, when your lost sheep returns i know you are always the happiest. hear is your daughter JESUS , MAY YOU SEND HER YOUR HOLLY SPIRIT and may guide her always , heal her and her a husband. change her life for the best dear lord. forgive her the past for you are a forgiving lord. thank you JESUS. AMEN

#6 leyla

leyla

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:46 PM

[font=Century Gothic][size=2]
I was a mess last year. In fact I have always been a mess but last year I made some very bad decisions that caused to me contract herpes. I cheated but I have stopped and I have hurt my new husband because I did not know. i don;t even know what to pray for but please pray for me to have health and prosperity in life and our marriage. i'm trying to break old habits and get out of the way I use to be but i feel like the devil is always in my way. now i have this to deal with and i dont think i have the strength

God,
please heal my sister . we all make mistakes but when we trun to you and ask you for forgiveness and change the way we live, you forgive us and give us yet another chance. I ask you to heal my sister and her marriage. You guve her another chance and use her for your glory that she may be a blessing to others whom are in her situation. You can heal her body, mind and soul. Amen

#7 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:19 PM

Father i pray for my sister, and i thank You that she has come back to You. You receive all those who come back to You and their past You do not consider, it is as far away as the east is from the west! Lord even in this time, i pray and believe that she will be totally healed of herpes totally. Every cell in her body, i speak life and healing to, and i declare that it will not come over her. i pray for her husband to be healed as well. And Lord i pray for them to be strong. I cover this family under Your precious blood and know that You are already moving and brining healing completely in Jesus Name! AMEN!

#8 Divine Favour

Divine Favour

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:37 PM

Lord i thank you for forgiving this daughter of yours of her past sins and healing her and her husband of this disease. the healing is permanent and her testimony is sure in Jesus name, Amen.