3 replies to this topic

#1 sadness

sadness

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:31 PM

me and my boyfriend have been together on and off for 7 months i love him we use to have some good times together butt that all seem to go away quick hes left me 4 times i always take him back cause i blame my self or i think things will be different but i no now they are not going to be but that dont keep me from hurting i need to move on with my life i do this anymore img onna need god to help me do this i worry bout my kids all the time one of my daughters is been a relioship for3 years he makes her feel bad all the time she loves him so she tolerates it it just aint me to put up with this and also my other daughter is pregant shes had so complations this just makes me sad please pray for my kids and me i no i need to forgetbout him i need gods help to get thru in jesus name i pray men

#2 mpendwa

mpendwa

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:56 AM

me and my boyfriend have been together on and off for 7 months i love him we use to have some good times together butt that all seem to go away quick hes left me 4 times i always take him back cause i blame my self or i think things will be different but i no now they are not going to be but that dont keep me from hurting i need to move on with my life i do this anymore img onna need god to help me do this i worry bout my kids all the time one of my daughters is been a relioship for3 years he makes her feel bad all the time she loves him so she tolerates it it just aint me to put up with this and also my other daughter is pregant shes had so complations this just makes me sad please pray for my kids and me i no i need to forgetbout him i need gods help to get thru in jesus name i pray men

ooooo Lord our father in heaven I pray for your doughter You know her please father I pray for a good relation with her boyfriend nothing is possible for you father please let them being together in Jesus name amen

#3 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:30 PM

FAther I ask that you work out these situations according to your will. In Jesus name. Amen.

#4 qswilliams

qswilliams

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:35 PM

God please give her the strength to get through this. Give her the faith that eveything will be right for her and her two daughters. Please let them know that everything will be alright as longs as they have you. Let them feel your love and your glory so that they will know that you are almighty and they are your children aman