10 replies to this topic

#1 kayess

kayess

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:23 AM

Please help me in prayers for my 32yrs old husband who has just been diagnosed with cancer. will shortly start chemotherapy please help me in prayers that this will shrink the tumore and get rid of it out of his body. I am 27 yrs old and not coping at all as we've got two children. Please also pray for me and the kids.

#2 CannotFindANewName

CannotFindANewName

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:05 PM

Please help me in prayers for my 32yrs old husband who has just been diagnosed with cancer. will shortly start chemotherapy please help me in prayers that this will shrink the tumore and get rid of it out of his body. I am 27 yrs old and not coping at all as we've got two children. Please also pray for me and the kids.

I prayed for you, your husband and kids.

#3 psalm42

psalm42

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:06 AM

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:12 AM

Father, I lift the prayer of this wife to You for the healing of her husband and also for herself and her children in Jesus' name. Father, with You nothing is impossible. I pray that You will fill the doctors who is handling this man's case while doing chemo with wisdom. That the tumor will shrink and disappear. I pray that this man will completely healed from head to toe. I claim Your Words upon him that by Jesus' stripes he is healed. Bless the wife, Father with love, peace, joy, strength and properity. Bring loving and caring people to the pathway of this family, Father who will help them in whatever way that is needed by them. Thank You, Lord for Your mercy, grace and healing upon this man and his family. All glory and honor belongs to You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 nickylucky

nickylucky

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:24 AM

Dear God, please heal the husband from his cancer. Give him a good health. Keep the family together under Your shade...

#6 goldenjade8

goldenjade8

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:28 AM

Father God, thank you for laying your healing hands upon this brother through the doctors' hands. Thank you for making him well all over again. He is pronounced healed in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Thank you, God for overseeing the well being of this family, their needs and their spirits. Thank you, God for walking with this family all the way, filling them with your Grace and your Mercies. Amen.

#7 jhaslitt

jhaslitt

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:54 PM

Lord I pray for this cancer to be removed.... We declare this healing accoring to your love and promise of healing....By your stripes we are healed....Take control of this disease and help it to disolve away....I pray the chemo would go well and that the family is sustained and helped through this great time of difficulty,,, In Jesus Name Amen

#8 Atime

Atime

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:39 AM

Thank You Father, For renewing the health of this young father, let his healing be quick. Let him go through chemo without side effects. Strengthen the wife and comfort the children. Let this be a time of great dileverance. In Christ Jesus Your Chosen's name, through Him we've been healed Amen

#9 JACKIEsheila2009

JACKIEsheila2009

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:29 AM

KAYESS, TAKE HEART GOD IS CONTROL. FATHER, hear the cries of your child, the calling, father listen to her for youare the only answer dear lord, you heal and i belive Kayess's husband is healed in your name for we have hope and faith in you. the only doctor. JESUS you said let the little children come to me for the kingdom of heaven belongs to those i belive you will take care of her and the children. AMEN

#10 BelievesInPrayer

BelievesInPrayer

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:53 PM

I pray for your husband, you and your family. Lord, please heal this man from his tumor; he has a family to get well to care for. Thank you.

#11 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:12 PM

Father i pray for my sister Kayess, and i ask You to heal her husband from every cancerous cell in Jesus' Name! Healing is His portion and i declare that He is receiving His healing totally and completely. I speak for his tumor to be totally destroyed by the power of Your blood Jesus. I pray for strength for Kayess, to be able to stand strong in this time. Give her and her family all that they need and give them Your strenght, Your grace and Your mercy in Jesus' Name! AMEN