3 replies to this topic

#1 ladyofprayer

ladyofprayer

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 10:31 PM

Please pray for healing of my body. I underwent rotator cuff surgery on my shoulder in May. I have suffered tremendoulsly since the surgery. I live in excruciating pain 20 hours out of 24 hours each day. The surgeon is just now beginning to respond to my complaints about the pain. I was given another x-ray and MRI. There were several more procedures besides the rotator cuff that was done to my shoulder during surgery. Now, I have a frozen shoulder, with complicatons. Life as I knew it before surgery has changed. The pain is almost unbearable. The surgeon wants to go back into my shoulder with a corrective surgery. I don't want another operation. I haven't slept a full night since the operation. I cannot lie down without suffering the most imagineable pain in my shoulder/neck/arm. I need all of your prayers. God bless. ladyofprayer

#2 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 10:37 PM

Can you have physical therapy? A friend of mine did so after her surgery and said it helped...just a thought. Heavenly Father, please touch this lady with your mighty healing hand! Lord, ease her pain and restore her body to better than before. Only you can do this, Lord. Thank you, in Jesus Name. AMEN

#3 keithlewis85

keithlewis85

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 07:05 AM

God, i pray for the healing of ladyofprayer. I pray that she will will remain strong in faith and that if it is your will you will perform miracles in her life, in jesus name, amen

#4 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 08:59 AM

Jesus I prayer for the healing warmth of your presence to permiate this woman's body. Bring her to complete recovery. Give her wisdom as to what course of action she should take. Please bring freedom from the torment she is in. Thank you for your peace to reign in her life. In Jesus name.