7 replies to this topic

#1 kurt flem

kurt flem

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:05 PM

My wife and I have been trying to concieve a baby for many years but no succuss. I have a very low sperm count and she has endeometrosis. We are asking God for a miracle .Please pray for us

#2 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:56 PM

Father, please be with this couple. Heal their health issues. If it be Your Will I pray you bless them with a beautiful baby. I pray for this miracle in Jesus Name, Amen.

#3 qswilliams

qswilliams

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 03:12 PM

God please bless this couple with the joy of a baby. Let them get to feel the joy of you and the joy of having a child that they would love so much. Please God bless them with a baby please

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 03:33 PM

God, Please bless Kurt and his wife with babies of their own. Please show them Your will and plan for them and their family. God, heal his wife of endometriosis and give him a normal sperm count. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 Reji G.

Reji G.

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:09 PM

We pray for Kurt and his wife. May the Almighty bless them with a sweet baby.Me and my wife are also facing problems of infertility. We r longing for a baby for the past 7 years. Please pray for us too along with Kurt and his wife.

#6 Sai

Sai

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:57 AM

Dear Kurt and Reji, I know your pain all too well, I pray that God heals both couples of their infertility and that you are all able to have your baby. Please if you can, pray for my embryo, I added a prayer thread before I saw this one, I will be transfering my embryo soon and pray that it stays with me and grows into a beautiful baby. I pray that we are all blessed with the children we long for.

#7 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:03 PM

Father i pray for Kurt and His Wife and ask for Your complete healing to their bodies to be able to have their baby! Lord, it is a desire You have put in them for children, and Your Word says that You give us the desires of our heart. Lord let this earnest desire of both Kurt an His wife as well as Reji and also Sai, Lord move miraculosly and give them that desire they have, to be able to have and give birth to healthy children in Jesus Name! AMEN!

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:28 AM

Father, You blessed Abraham and Sarah with Isaac, Hannah with the Prophet Samuel and many others who come to You by faith. O Lord, I ask in Jesus' name that You will bring open the womb of this woman and bless her with healthy, normal, long life child that will be dedicated to You for life. Thank You, Father, that children are a blessing from You. May this couple be given the miracles of healing and the loving feeling of being a parent of God's children. Thank You, Father for Your mercy, grace and provision upon this couple. Thank You, Lord that Your Words will increase the faith of this couple to seek righteous and bring glory to Your name in every situation that they encounter through their praise and thanksgiving. Thank You for hearing my prayer for this couple, Lord. Thank You in faith for this child that will be born a year from now. Praise God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.