17 replies to this topic

#16 jesusmakesmestrong

jesusmakesmestrong

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

Lord Jesus u know how much Desmond needs this miracle. Lord i am going through the same phase as him. you know our troubles and u know our heart's desires. I pray that you give him all that he desires. make him taller and he will only glorify your name. praise you Jesus thank you Lord. Desmond dont give up. i am a 19 year old girl and my height is only 4 ft 8 inches. i know exactly what you are going through. i have been praying for my height to increase and last year after attending a healing retreat i felt a strong pull in both my legs. i have experienced this several times and though my height hasnt increased yet i still have faith tht God will make it happen. So i ask you to please pray for me too.

#17 BlakeCombs

BlakeCombs

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

I also face that problem, i keep praying every night to be 6'8. Could you also please pray for me? I would appreciate it very much and thank you so much.

#18 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:42 AM

Father, thank You that You created us in Your image, some may be tall or the opposite, but the bottom line is You created us for a reason and a purpose for Your glory. Thank You, Lord, that we are allowed to ask and declare our desires but it is up to You to provide the solutions in line with Your plans for us. May Your children love and glorify You without conditions like You love us. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.