17 replies to this topic

#1 comfy

comfy

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:28 AM

i've almost given up in growing taller, i currently only stand at 168 cm tall. I pray every night that i would grow taller, and i believe i need a miracle to grow taller and only God can provide that. I sincerely hope that i can grow taller and God would help me achieve that. Please pray for me. Yours sincerely, Desmond Leong

#2 Atime

Atime

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:41 AM

Dear Lord, You know the heart of Desmond, and all his needs, Thank You , if this is available that You have caused Desmond to grow taller. We have not this ability, you said,'...because thou canst not make one hair white or black.' i lift his heart and mind to You , bring him greater strength and understanding, and knowledge in You. In Christ's name ---Amen

#3 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:33 PM

Lord, what is not possible for You, for Your make all things impossible, possible! Father at this time i stand with my brother Desmond, and i agree with him as He believes for a miracle and his height increases! Nothing is impossible for You Oh Lord! I also pray that any insecurity in Desmond would be taken away, for You have made him, fearlyfully and wonderfully! Amen!

#4 pari_4

pari_4

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:44 AM

hi desmond, u can grow taller, work for it with all ur soul. there are exercices in yoga specially meant for increasing height, u can search them in the internet or in books. give in ur 100% & god will surely give u rewards :) all d best

#5 Victor92

Victor92

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 11:14 PM

Hey Desmond i am also waiting for God to allow miracle to happen to me. I wish to grow until at least 5'11 with arm span of 6'4 and 7'11 standing reach because i want to be a professional basketball player. Before putting all my faith to God i have tried occult activities but as i have done more research about what is not allowed to do as a Christian i would rather put all my hope and faith in our Heavenly Father. Let's us pray together so we can grow to the height we want. =)

#6 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:53 PM

father you know the needs and desires of desmond lord hear his prayers and and send your blessings in the name of jesus amen

#7 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:09 PM

Father we pray for Desmond to grow taller, nothing is impossible with you, you know his heart and his desire are to grow in height, Father kindly hear and answer our prayers for Desmond ...in Jesus name we ask Amen

#8 Victor92

Victor92

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:57 AM

Hey Desmond, i have been praying to Jesus t make me grow taller. Recently, i have noticed some changes in my height and my arm span. My evening height is usually 5'8 1/2 and it's almost 5'8 3/4. My arm span is usually 182.5 cm now it's 183cm. Gos is giving what i have been asking for. Press on you can get it from God too! Amen!

#9 Atime

Atime

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 10:15 PM

Thank You Father,
For causing Desmond's body to grow. I don't know how tall 168 cm is, but bring his body to the height it needs to be, as you have designed the human body, and constructed it. Let him be healthy in every way according to Your Word.
In Jesus Christ Name
Amen

Seek God only, what is given to us; is given in Jesus Christ, when God raised up Christ, and He(Christ) ascended, (he first descended and subdued/imprisoned that which sought to destroy what God had prepared for us), He(Christ) ascended, and is at the right hand of God. Meaning every prayer and need is met, righteousness, sanctification, the healing of our hearts as well as our bodies, is given in Christ. God knows your heart and what you need, if you still are not growing, ask of God- why? and He will show you, or what may be needed in your life for that to happen---whatever that may be.
God's Love and Multitude of blessings in Your life and all the cm You need
In Christ's Name
Amen

King James Version

1 Peter 3

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 .... baptism doth also now save us ... by the resurrection of Jesus Christ: ....(not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,)

22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Ephesians 4 (King James Version)

Ephesians 4

4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

11 ...

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

2 Peter 2 (King James Version)

2 Peter 2

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
;)
Jesus Christ Lord of All, The Son of God

#10 hrishi

hrishi

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:22 AM

oh!! dear lovely god you have all authority to do anything please help this guy in his problem.give him whatever he want so that he can use it to make his life full of happyness

#11 Ray

Ray

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:46 PM

Lord god i pray for desmond for him to reach his desired height. you are the god of wonders and miracles. please answer this persons needs

#12 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:52 AM

Father we pray with and for Desmond to grow in height Father all is possible with you and we stand upon your word of that... Father please increase Desmond to the desired height in Jesus name we ask thank you Amen

#13 c0nfus3ds0ul

c0nfus3ds0ul

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:22 AM

Hi, I face the same situation as Demond. I am a chinese male here. I am 22 going 23, and sadly, I have only reached the height of 161cm (5ft 2-3?) so far. For a good number of years in my life, I had been blissfully unaware that it was an issue, but I am starting to realise it after being more exposed to others taller than me. I now understand that my short stature is in fact a condition and that it needs to be remedied. I know that God performs healing and miracles, and that he makes the impossible possible. He caused people with disabling conditions like lameness and blindness to be cured. This is despite the fact that they have sometimes been said by doctors and medical professionals the world over to be untreatable or incurable. My height is a disabling factor in my life, as when I go out into the workforce in the future, everyone is going to be taller than me. That will only make it hard for me to survive. I am starting to become very paranoid over this, and I have been praying to God for his healing touch to come upon me, and allow me to be able to grow. I did an X-ray before a back operation when I was 18, and the doctor said that my growth plates had harderned and that there was no chance of me growing any further. I believed him then, but I would like to challenge that notion now by praying fervently to God to allow them to unharden for me to resume normal growth once again. Is this possible in God's eyes? Can anyone please help me by discussing this issue with me? =( I have been a good and faithful servant of the Lord for so long, and it is only now that I realise I have been inflicted with such a condition. It could be partly to do with genes, but I know I have not reached my full growing potential when I was younger. I really need God's healing touch right now. =(

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:44 PM

Hi, I face the same situation as Demond.

I am a chinese male here.

I am 22 going 23, and sadly, I have only reached the height of 161cm (5ft 2-3?) so far.

For a good number of years in my life, I had been blissfully unaware that it was an issue, but I am starting to realise it after being more exposed to others taller than me.

I now understand that my short stature is in fact a condition and that it needs to be remedied.

I know that God performs healing and miracles, and that he makes the impossible possible.

He caused people with disabling conditions like lameness and blindness to be cured.

This is despite the fact that they have sometimes been said by doctors and medical professionals the world over to be untreatable or incurable.

My height is a disabling factor in my life, as when I go out into the workforce in the future, everyone is going to be taller than me.

That will only make it hard for me to survive.

I am starting to become very paranoid over this, and I have been praying to God for his healing touch to come upon me, and allow me to be able to grow.

I did an X-ray before a back operation when I was 18, and the doctor said that my growth plates had harderned and that there was no chance of me growing any further. I believed him then, but I would like to challenge that notion now by praying fervently to God to allow them to unharden for me to resume normal growth once again.

Is this possible in God's eyes? Can anyone please help me by discussing this issue with me? =(

I have been a good and faithful servant of the Lord for so long, and it is only now that I realise I have been inflicted with such a condition.

It could be partly to do with genes, but I know I have not reached my full growing potential when I was younger. I really need God's healing touch right now. =(

Desmond, check my prayer for this person. Father, in Jesus' Name I ask for Your help to open the eyes of Desmond's heart to see Your glory. That like the person I prayed earlier on who are also suffering from the same problem, I ask that Desmond will also experienced the Father's heart. No matter how tall or short we are in the physical, we thank You, Father, that You are only interested in our heart. Fill Desmond with Your love, peace and joy, Father and to be thankful that he is created for a reason. According to Your Words in Romans 8:28, I ask for Your blessing upon Desmond to use his physical being to become "labourer" as the harvest is plenty out there. That many people need to know Jesus, who died for us on the cross. As Desmond give his heart totally to Jesus, he will experience the divine love, peace and joy to daily rejoice and sing and be contented with what he has. Thank You, Lord for hearing my prayer for Desmond and answer according to Your riches in glory throught Christ Jesus. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#15 roby

roby

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:06 AM

demond you will grow just believe i pray to god for your more height what is not possible for god.