50 replies to this topic

#16 caelyn

caelyn

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:08 AM

Dear Abba Father, I submit Angelika to your hands. Lord, Only you know how is her condition, only you know how she feels right now. God, I pray that God your hands of protection is upon her. Lord, show her your love and comfort. In the name of JEsus, Amen

#17 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:23 PM

Lord you have the power to heal the hurt and pain please help her find peace in her heart. amen

#18 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:03 PM

Angelika. What part of the country are you in? I am in Missouri. I want to help you. Wish we could talk and pray together. I don't know the rules of internet and or prayway.

I live in Ontario Canada. You can send me a private post if you want to talk more privately. But right now I'm too overwhelmed to talk to anyone. I will keep in touch though. Thanks.

#19 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 03:31 PM

HEY GOD, LISTEN TO ME.............

It is foolish to mock God like this.
Jesus said in Matt. 18:34:
Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become
as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever
therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the
kingdom of heaven.

Hey, I wasn't mocking God. The Word says that we can come 'boldly' before the throne room of God and that's what I did, with my hearts cry.

#20 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:00 PM

Dear Angelika. Thankyou for sharing your situation with us. I don't believe you are a fraud. I just think the frustration of your overall situation has overwhelmed you to the point that you are now doubting how BIG Jesus is. I have been there too. I have been in such similar places as you have described that it is almost eerie. I too have been financially strapped and I am just now starting to see that turn around after 7 years of living minute to minute. I also know the lonliness and the pain of being cut off from Gods people completely. Also for 7 years. I know what its like to have people do me wrong over and over again ALL in the name of The Lord. People who I did NO wrong to in any way. I can also tell you that Jesus has brought me out of that now and past those places and He is No respector of persons. He WILL bring you out of it too. Precious lady this may be just a very tough test like I now know mine was. PLEASE whatever you do DON'T stop seeking Him. Talk to Him and if you are feeling so low that you can't seem to pray just say or word or two to Him. He knows your heart and He sees all the pain and frustration. He WILL show up!!! I may not know a lot but I KNOW HE WILL SHOW UP!! Just don't let go of Him. It always looks darkest before the dawn. Lord Jesus. You know all that is happening in Angelikas life and in her heart. Help her. Intervene for her. Rescue her Lord. Show her that You are with her in ways that she will know it is You. Your Word tells us that You will continue the work that You started in us and I thankyou for that and for ALL You are doing in Angelikas life right now and always. Lord as You prayed for Peter when
Satan wanted to sift him as wheat I also pray the same for Angelika using Your example. Please Lord don't let her faith fail. Keep her safe and close to You through this very difficult season in her life. Amen.

It's nice to know that someone understands me. For the record, I haven't stopped trusting or loving God, it's people that I don't trust anymore. I know that God is allowing this to happen in my life for His glory and for my good, but hey enough is enough already. I can't take anymore!
Take today for instance, I just found out that someone else that I trusted has betrayed me and now I'm worried that he might tell a certain someone something that I told him in total confidence. See what happens when we open our big mouth to the the wrong person, someone you thought that you can trust to keep their mouth shut?
Thank God that I can trust Him completely with everything, and that makes Him my best friend. As far as trusting people, I've had it, they can all go and jump in the lake.
You know I have day dreamed, that I would love it if one day I woke up and everybody on this planet disappeared for one week, and how happy I would be if that happened. There would be no more noise, no more bad news on tv, just the birds and the bee's, the animals, and listening to the gentle breezes rustling the leaves in the trees. That would make my year! Maybe one day God will make it possible for me to go to a remote place away from this crazy rat race to be totally alone with Him in a natural surrounding that brings me peace. Yup, that would do it for me.
There ya go, it costs $$$$$, and I ain't got any, so what's point in dreaming. Man life sucks!!!!! I can't wait to get to heaven where everything is free of charge. I guess that's why it's called heaven, eh?

#21 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:21 PM

Father i lift up angelika to You in prayer. i ask that You deliver her completely from all of satan's attacks. help her Father she needs You right now. send Your Angels to surround her and to protect her.bring peace and comfort to her. send christians into her life who truly serve You. let all her needs be met. in Jesus name amen

#22 cemina

cemina

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:51 AM

Angelika, one step at a time may seem a big ask especially when everything is crazy around you. Jesus is leading you through. In the midst of distress, remember that, .... He quiets us with His love.... and calms the stormy seas... Be still and know that I am God.... Jesus rebuked the stormy seas and there was great calm... Read the psalms and take those that promise good things. Lord, I pray peace for Angelika. In the midst of our distresses You are there, and right now You are there taming those forces that are continually hurling themselves at us. Angelika's spirit is crying out for You and we know that You are there, and with each step that she takes You are right there leading her through a pathway that she has never known before. Help her to take Your hand and step by step show her how close You are. Peace.

#23 Maryannkapp

Maryannkapp

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:03 AM

Hi Angelika, Here I am worrying about my car and house being taken away while I should be worrying about you..and I am not being sarcastic! One always tends to think that your problem is bigger and worse than the person next to you, but it isnít. I am worrying about things that can be replaced but you opened my eyes. Donít loose your faith, which is the only thing one should never loose. Look at the bigger picture, take a step back and breathe! What you are worrying about today would be gone tomorrow. Donít get stuck into a moment of disbelief when the world is waiting for you and all you have to do is ask. Isnít that just wonderful! Have you ever looked at the stars? God created the stars in a second, can you believe that...in a second...now why would you think your troubles would be too great for Him? No problem is too great or to small for him, just asks Him. You may think that I am an idiot and I donít know what I am talking about, but just maybe God intended me to join this site today, not for my own purposes but to give someone else hope. Trust me in a few weeks time you would be laughing about this and thinking how I ever got myself to feel this sad. Dress up and go out, donít let the world get you under! I will pray for you and hope whatever your problem is, would be long forgotten.

#24 nickylucky

nickylucky

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:12 AM

HEY GOD, LISTEN TO ME.............

I'M DONE, FINISHED! I GIVE UP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE , I'VE HAD IT!

I've totally had it, someone just shoot me and get it over with! I'M HURTING TOO MUCH, FOR TOO LONG! WHEN'S IT GOING TO END? I'M SUCH AN IDIOT FOR TRUSTING THE WRONG PERSON. I'VE BEEN DECEIVED FOR SO LONG, I'M A REAL CHUMP! I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE!!! I'VE HAD IT WITH THE HUMAN RACE!!!
THERE ARE NO DO OVERS! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW, GOD?!!! TELL ME!!!!
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO LEARN HERE, TELL ME!!!!! PLEEEASE!!!!
I'M SO SCREWED UP, GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT, FOR ME TO SUFFER UNTIL I DIE? I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS LIFE, JUST TAKE ME HOME ALREADY!!!!! THIS WHOLE WORLD IS TOTALLY SCREWED UP AND THE PEOPLE IN IT. I'M SO SICK OF IT, SO SICK OF THE LIES, AND THE GAMES THAT PEOPLE PLAY. I'M DONE!!!!!!!! I JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE! I CAN'T AND I WON'T! SOMEONE, ANYONE, JUST PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!!!!!

You think you are the only one person in this world who is suffering, can you tell me even one Home in this whole world where you can find people with complete peace of mind? It is never gonna end unless you want it to end. I don't know what happened with you which has put you in miserable condition, but i know there is always way out. You just need to see the things through a different angle. Why don't to try a small thing, which is called "help". First of all help yourself then try to help other people. How can you forget that your life is not yours, it belongs to God and His people, and whenever a person like you gets hurt, He gets hurt too.... World will do everything to put you down on the ground but only brave can survive,and also if your heart is pure then God is with you and you need not to worry about anything...

I pray to God to give you strength to help yourself so that you are able to help others.

#25 nickylucky

nickylucky

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:31 AM

Dear Angelika. Thankyou for sharing your situation with us. I don't believe you are a fraud. I just think the frustration of your overall situation has overwhelmed you to the point that you are now doubting how BIG Jesus is. I have been there too. I have been in such similar places as you have described that it is almost eerie. I too have been financially strapped and I am just now starting to see that turn around after 7 years of living minute to minute. I also know the lonliness and the pain of being cut off from Gods people completely. Also for 7 years. I know what its like to have people do me wrong over and over again ALL in the name of The Lord. People who I did NO wrong to in any way. I can also tell you that Jesus has brought me out of that now and past those places and He is No respector of persons. He WILL bring you out of it too. Precious lady this may be just a very tough test like I now know mine was. PLEASE whatever you do DON'T stop seeking Him. Talk to Him and if you are feeling so low that you can't seem to pray just say or word or two to Him. He knows your heart and He sees all the pain and frustration. He WILL show up!!! I may not know a lot but I KNOW HE WILL SHOW UP!! Just don't let go of Him. It always looks darkest before the dawn. Lord Jesus. You know all that is happening in Angelikas life and in her heart. Help her. Intervene for her. Rescue her Lord. Show her that You are with her in ways that she will know it is You. Your Word tells us that You will continue the work that You started in us and I thankyou for that and for ALL You are doing in Angelikas life right now and always. Lord as You prayed for Peter when
Satan wanted to sift him as wheat I also pray the same for Angelika using Your example. Please Lord don't let her faith fail. Keep her safe and close to You through this very difficult season in her life. Amen.

It's nice to know that someone understands me. For the record, I haven't stopped trusting or loving God, it's people that I don't trust anymore. I know that God is allowing this to happen in my life for His glory and for my good, but hey enough is enough already. I can't take anymore!
Take today for instance, I just found out that someone else that I trusted has betrayed me and now I'm worried that he might tell a certain someone something that I told him in total confidence. See what happens when we open our big mouth to the the wrong person, someone you thought that you can trust to keep their mouth shut?
Thank God that I can trust Him completely with everything, and that makes Him my best friend. As far as trusting people, I've had it, they can all go and jump in the lake.
You know I have day dreamed, that I would love it if one day I woke up and everybody on this planet disappeared for one week, and how happy I would be if that happened. There would be no more noise, no more bad news on tv, just the birds and the bee's, the animals, and listening to the gentle breezes rustling the leaves in the trees. That would make my year! Maybe one day God will make it possible for me to go to a remote place away from this crazy rat race to be totally alone with Him in a natural surrounding that brings me peace. Yup, that would do it for me.
There ya go, it costs $$$$$, and I ain't got any, so what's point in dreaming. Man life sucks!!!!! I can't wait to get to heaven where everything is free of charge. I guess that's why it's called heaven, eh?

you are so funny, you made me laugh, but the main thing is you are true to your heart. i really like people who are true in their hearts and as i said before, God is always with you. I am also betrayed by someone I loved and trusted, but that doesn't mean life ends. I can't trust people anymore because they are not trustworthy and one I trusted, betrayed me easily... Man life doesn't suck, it has it own beauty. Look into the mirror, do you find a beautiful personality in that, just don't look outer beauty because it can fade.. you are true in your heart and God is with you... money can buy anything but not everything. Sometime I also want to go the the forest and start a new life in whole peace without any human, in the lap of mother nature, but i can't forget that people needs me more than I need them... People will keep doing their work (betraying) so why don't we do our part of job (stay true to our heart and help others)... I am not saying that all the human are same, look at yourself, you are different from that group of people..

So, dear, keep your purity of your heart and close your eyes and talk to your best friend (God)...

#26 Christiangal

Christiangal

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:57 PM

Father, I lift Angelika to You. Father, give her strength to go on. Heal her wounded heart. Help her to put her faith in You. I pray in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

#27 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:56 AM

My dearest sister, Angelika: We have all been there, I know I have. For me, there have been days so 'dark' that I could not see or feel the L-rd's presence. Times have been so hard, I have gone to the L-rd trying to provoke Him to bless me. I have told Him-"move in my life, move to the left or the right,just move in my life"! There is no stress like financial stress. It will give a person a heart-attack. I know whats it like to be down & out. I felt so down that I felt it would be an upward move just to get to the ground. I know what its like to be so 'broke' that super-glue couldn't glue me together. The frustration is unbelievable. I know how it is to trust others & be highly disappointed. I know how it is to be mistreated, lied on, ridiculed, etc. But, the things that I have learned is: (1) "If a person don't endure through the hardtimes, they will never get to the good days that G-d has planned for them. (2) "G-d does not want us to put our trust in 'man'. He wants us to trust in Him. In His word, He tells us not to put our trust in man or chariots. And, if we do put our trust in man, there will be some hurt or betrayal-this is guaranteed. For G-d wants our faith & trust to be in Him. (3) Nothing lasts forever. This too shall come to pass. There have been times I thought I couldn't make it through another day. I had to take it 'minute by minute' in order to keep from committing suicide. Times were so hard. It took everything in me to hold on to G-d's word & to endure. I am so glad I did. Because if I hadn't, I would not be enjoying the great things in my life today. I would not be here to enjoy my blessings that G-d had for me. Today, I am enjoying my many blessings, my great husband, etc. I will pray for you. Remember, you are not alone. We all go through this or have been through this. And, if we continue to live we will more than likely go through it again & again. Hang in there. ________________________ L-rd, Please uplift Angelika's spirit. Remove all depression & repression from her.Please rebuke the devil & make him leave her alone. Surround her in Your arms. Let her feel Your presence. Open the eyes of her understanding. Show her the good things that You have ordained for her life. Bless her finances & give her wisdom. Heal her emotional wounds. Provide for all of her needs. Give her the desires of her heart. Amen.

#28 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:08 AM

Angelika I believe that you are singing the song of many of our prayer partners, at least at some time or another in their lives. If we put our trust in people they will let us down at times. God never lets us down. Father God I lift up Angelika to you today. I do not know all of the reasons for her poverty, but you do. I ask today for changes in her circumstances. You can open doors and smooth the pathway for prosperity. Give her an abundance so that she can use it to bless others. Father I ask that you remove people from her life that are not truly Christians and send her an abundance of friends who are. I ask that you guide her to a bible believing church so that she may be ministered to, and use her great gift of ministering and uplifting others. I believe that it is your will that we fellowship with true believers. Father I ask that you bring to Angelika the peace that she seeks. Restore her spirit and lift her up high above this storm in her life, because you are God. Set her feet upon the path that she is to follow and remove any hindrances. Father I thank you for the comfort and encouragment that she brings to others. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.

#29 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:50 AM

You're not going to believe this but my life has just taken another turn for the worse. Check this out, I been having these strange dizzy spells for about 3 months now, and I thought I had vertigo again so I kinda ignored it thinking it would go away by itself, So last Friday nite I went to a local fair with Karen, a friend of mine, and had the worst diizzy spell ever, and Karen, whose a nurse urged me to go to emerg on Saturday to get it checked out, so I did. Well, once at the hospital they heard my symptoms, I was checked in right away and they checked for diabetes and found my blood sugar at 35 and it's supposed to be anywhere between 3-11. They were so worried that I would have a heart attack or a stroke, so they admitted me right away, at 7pm. To make a long story short, they told me that I have type 2 diabetes, and they said that it's a surprise that none of my internal organs, or my brain aren't permanently damaged. I guess that's the good part, but the bad part is that I now have type 2 diabetes on top of everything else that's gone wrong in my life. WHAT'S NEXT?!!!!! Please, continue to pray for me, I can't take anymore bad news, and I don't understand why God is allowing this. It's just too much for me to handle, and it's just one bad thing after another. When is something good going to happen to me? I NEED A BREAK!!!! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!! i CAN'T HANDLE ANYMORE BAD STUFF IN MY LIFE!!!! I've only had 1 hour of sleep since yesterday and I'm totally wiped. Your constant prayers are deeply appreciated. THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH, HUGE HUGS TO ALL OF YOU! GOD BLESS!

#30 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:59 PM

Dear Angelika, i want you to know that i find myself where you more often than not. Even at this moment i feel like i am in the middle of a huge storm. Financially, emotionally, even spiritually. I too am barely surviving with what i have, and on occassion have to forgoe meals cause i can't afford them. I too have no one to reach out to for help and feel really small and miserable and wanting to give up. But in the midst of all of this, God asks us to make a choice, a choice to either sucumb to all of these and feel defeated and continue to be more miserable, or make a choice to stand on His Word and promises. I too wonder, why isn't God responding, why isn't He moving. And when i pray strong and feel in my spirit that something has shifted, in the natural, things get worse at times, and the temptation is to give up then. But I am discovering that in the best way i can, as i hold on to Him and trust Him, He is giving me the grace to endure, to overcome and to keep believing. I have big goals i want to achieve, and for others it may be a joke to even think of the what i want to do, but He knows my heart, my needs and my future, and i've seen that as i give all my problems over to Him, He begins to move. Sometimes not in the way and speed that we would expect but more so according to His timing. And when it comes to those i trust, i've learnt sometimes its the people you are closest to, the ones you love the most, and even fellow Christians who can hurt you the most, not because they intend to, but because of the closeness of the relationhip, it is the most effective for Satan to use against you to wear you down. I was hurt over and over again by those i loved, yet, through His mercy, His unconditional love and His grace, I recovered and am standing! Sister, He will not fail you, trust me on that, He will lead you through it all. You know, its in these times, when we are weak, that He is strong. God's grace never fails, trust in Him, even in the middle of all of this and know that He will answer you and lift you up. In addition to my own problems, sometimes i have to deal with others, but in knowing that in my weakness, my strength is Him is what helps me be there for them. So, lean on Him, even as you feel helpless, know that the blessings and the breakthrough are just around the corner Father, i bring my sister before You, Lord You said that even if our mothers should forget to nurse us, You will never forget us. That You have carved our names in the palm of Your hand. Lord in this time when my sister is in such need and the pressures around her seems more than she can carry, Lord give her that strength that she needs. Father, ever single financial need that she has, for her clothing, her housing, her food and her living, Lord be her provider. Let her not be in lack in any way, but give her over and above what she needs. And Lord, at this time, please also give her what she needs the most, Your unconditional love, so that she would know that she is not alone, deserted or left alone to face the world on her own, but that You are carrying her through each trial only to breakthrough, so that Your Glory may be seen by all. In Jesus Name AMEN!