50 replies to this topic

#1 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:29 AM

HEY GOD, LISTEN TO ME............. I'M DONE, FINISHED! I GIVE UP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE , I'VE HAD IT! I've totally had it, someone just shoot me and get it over with! I'M HURTING TOO MUCH, FOR TOO LONG! WHEN'S IT GOING TO END? I'M SUCH AN IDIOT FOR TRUSTING THE WRONG PERSON. I'VE BEEN DECEIVED FOR SO LONG, I'M A REAL CHUMP! I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE!!! I'VE HAD IT WITH THE HUMAN RACE!!! THERE ARE NO DO OVERS! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW, GOD?!!! TELL ME!!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO LEARN HERE, TELL ME!!!!! PLEEEASE!!!! I'M SO SCREWED UP, GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT, FOR ME TO SUFFER UNTIL I DIE? I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS LIFE, JUST TAKE ME HOME ALREADY!!!!! THIS WHOLE WORLD IS TOTALLY SCREWED UP AND THE PEOPLE IN IT. I'M SO SICK OF IT, SO SICK OF THE LIES, AND THE GAMES THAT PEOPLE PLAY. I'M DONE!!!!!!!! I JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE! I CAN'T AND I WON'T! SOMEONE, ANYONE, JUST PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!!!!!

#2 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:20 AM

I have been where you are at.............. He is the God of the universe.............He gave life it's name. He is not of the human race..........He created it.........He sent His only begotten son to die for it. Trust Him. He loves you more than you love yourself. Keep talking..........keep venting........He welcomes you into His arms..........broken, angry and disallusioned. It's who He is..........it's what He does...........you can trust that ;) Please Abba Father, prove these things to be true to this Your wounded child. In Jesus name, Amen

#3 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:28 AM

Lord, we have all been at this place one time or another. Some of us seem to visit it on a regular basis. Father, it always seems that when we are working our hardest to stay connected to you and do our best for you, the enemy steps in with distractions. The emotional ones are the worst. He seems to know right where our most vulnerable places are, and he levels his blows accordingly. Oh, Lord, but you never leave us. Even as you allow these periodic assaults on our hearts and spirits, you are not mocking us or leaving us to writhe alone in pain. You are faithful and true. You are there to cover us with your love and goodness. Father, meet Angelika where she is and draw her in near to you. Whisper your words of love and comfort to her. Keep her close and give her peace--that condition of settledness that comes when we focus on the character and nature of God and His promises. I ask these things for Angelika in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

#4 caelyn

caelyn

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:55 AM

Dear heavenly Father, I submit Angelika to your lovely hands, Holy Spirit , you are a great comforter, I ask that right now, your comfort is with Angelika. You speak to her and bring hope to her life. right now she feels that she is walking in the darkness of the life. But I know that Lord, you are her light,You will guide her and hold her with you and she won't walk through it on her own. But God , You are always by her side. Lord , I pray for your healings power to rest upon Aangelika, heal her wound, refresh her Spirit and heal her heart. In the name of Jesus, Amen

#5 anniechan333

anniechan333

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:41 AM

HEY GOD, LISTEN TO ME.............

I'M DONE, FINISHED! I GIVE UP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE , I'VE HAD IT!

I've totally had it, someone just shoot me and get it over with! I'M HURTING TOO MUCH, FOR TOO LONG! WHEN'S IT GOING TO END? I'M SUCH AN IDIOT FOR TRUSTING THE WRONG PERSON. I'VE BEEN DECEIVED FOR SO LONG, I'M A REAL CHUMP! I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE!!! I'VE HAD IT WITH THE HUMAN RACE!!!
THERE ARE NO DO OVERS! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW, GOD?!!! TELL ME!!!!
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO LEARN HERE, TELL ME!!!!! PLEEEASE!!!!
I'M SO SCREWED UP, GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT, FOR ME TO SUFFER UNTIL I DIE? I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS LIFE, JUST TAKE ME HOME ALREADY!!!!! THIS WHOLE WORLD IS TOTALLY SCREWED UP AND THE PEOPLE IN IT. I'M SO SICK OF IT, SO SICK OF THE LIES, AND THE GAMES THAT PEOPLE PLAY. I'M DONE!!!!!!!! I JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE! I CAN'T AND I WON'T! SOMEONE, ANYONE, JUST PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!!!!!

----
My Dear Sister,

God is not done with your life yet. He can take your broken life and make something beautiful out of it. :)

-----

Dear Abba Father, thank You that we can always run to You for cover whenever life throws something bad at us. Thank You that You are always near us even when we can't sense Your presence. Thank You that You have something great in store for my sister, Angelika. Thank You that You have better plans for her life. Thank You that You are going to make her life whole and beautiful in Your time. Thank You for watching over her. Thank You for comforting her, Lord. Thank You for setting her free from smoking. Thank You, Abba Father, for Your love for her that is beyond comprehension. Thank You that we will be hearing good news from her - good news about how her life has turned around because of You and because of Your divine intervention. Thank You, Father. Amen.

#6 hennie

hennie

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 09:19 AM

It is foolish to mock God like this.
Jesus said in Matt. 18:34:
Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become
as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever
therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the
kingdom of heaven.

#7 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:43 AM

Father i lift up angelika to You in prayer. i ask that You heal her spiritually and emotionally. give her peace and comfort. angelika i'm at the same place that your in right now. please keep trusting God for the answers because that's all that we have while we're here on this earth.the bible says that on earth we're going to have trials. we need to keep seeking God. believe me i know how your feeling. i'll keep praying for you daily. in Jesus name amen

#8 Pennyv

Pennyv

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:11 PM

Jesus has heard your prayers and all the prayers of everyone else on your behalf. I felt the same way as you. I have said the exact same words as you. Your life is NOT hopeless. You will be able to trust again. How do I know for sure?? Because we all have asked Him. And that settles it. He will rescue you. He will help you. He DOES love you and He is working on it all right now. Lord Jesus I come into agreement with my brothers and sisters on behalf of Angelika. Please work quickly in her life in all the pain and suffering she is enduring right now. Show up for her in ways that she will see for herself that You are there with her and helping her. Show her how much You love her. Show her how You can take all the pain in her and replace it with contentment and happiness and peace and joy. Just stick to her very closely right now and always. Thankyou for turning all the bad in her life to good and for all You are doing and will do in her life. Thankyou that she will be another walking miracle soon singing praises to You for who You are. And thankyou for the mighty life changing and jaw dropping testimony she is about to have to being glory to Your name. THANKYOU JESUS for her life!!! Amen

#9 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:37 PM

LISTEN UP EVERYBODY! I'm so overwhelmed with the things that are going on in my life and I just don't know how to cope with it all. There are so many things that I need to do and can't, and new problems are piling up on top of the old problems, so now there is a great big mountain of problems in my life. I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE PROBLEMS and the stress that comes with those problems. I'M SOOO STRESSED and I'm affraid that I may have a heart attack. Ya wanna know what I'm dealing with? Ok, I'm dirt poor and I can't afford to eat properly, I have only 2 pairs of jeans with holes in them and I can't afford to buy new ones and a couple of tops, one pair of underware, 2 pairs of socks, a pair of running shoes that are ready for the garbage. I have a bipolar roomate that's verbally, mentally and emotionally abuses me practically on a daily basis and I can't afford to move out and live on my own. I don't have any family, relatives or friends who care about me, I can't find a church in my area to have fellowship, I'm so lonely, I can't focus on reading the bible or pray for myself or others because I'm so overwhelmed, I can't stop smoking, I suffer with severe depression and I am living on less than $1,000.00 a month. Out of that, I have to pay my half of the rent, pay my bills and buy my food, dog and cat food and it's not enough to live on. I also feed my roomate the last 10 days before the end of every month for the last 3 years because he was hungry after he spent all of his disability money on weed, and that's after he's paid his half of the rent and part of the bills. I'm $1,700.00 in debt to Visa and overdraft, all because I allowed him, someone that I trusted to bully me and mentally abuse me into using my Visa card to buy the things that HE wanted, and I have to use my overdraft just to get by, and now I'm left having to pay it off by myself, same goes for the overdraft. So I've been shafted by a bipolar roomate that calls himself a good friend, and a good Christian brother in the Lord. I don't go anywhere, I can't and don't work, I don't see anyone, and the only person that is a Christian that I talk to on the phone is a brother in the Lord that I found here on Prayway. So other than that, I don't have anyone else that phones me or visits me, and I isolate myself from people because of my depression, and I used to be an outgoing happy people person. I love the company of people and I care about them and I miss having a lot of friends and going places and doing things with them like I used to. I want tons of friends!!!! I can't afford to live on my own or to buy clothes and to eat healthy. I've lost a lot of weight which is a good thing cause I need to loose some more weight, but it's not the right way to loose it. I can't afford to buy vitamins and I have dizzy spells where I almost fall over and I don't know what's causing them, probably poor nutrition. So what it really boils down to, is not having enough money. I come on Prayway and post a lot of good stuff and I try to encourage and advise others, and so I'm giving people the impression that I've got it all together, but I don't, I'M A FRAUD!! I CAN'T KEEP IT TOGETHER!!!! I'M A PATHETIC EXAMPLE OF WHAT A GOOD CHRISTIAN SHOULD BE!!! I'M A TOTAL WRECK!!! I'M SUCH A LOOSER!!!! WHY HAS GOD ABANDONED ME?!!!!! WHAT DID I DO WRONG OR WHAT DIDN'T I DO?!!! I JUST WANT TO GO TO SLEEP AND NEVER WAKE UP!!!!! GOD HELP MEEEE!!!!! WHEN'S IT ALL GOING TO END, LORD?!!!! NOW DO YOU SEE WHY I'M SO MESSED UP?!!!

#10 Rea

Rea

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:57 PM

Lord, please protect this person. Please bring them peace. I know this pain. Please Father help those of us that are missing it... and reaching for you,,, finally GET IT!!!
In Jesus Christ Holy name I pray and ask these things,
Amen

I'M DONE, FINISHED! I GIVE UP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE , I'VE HAD IT!

I've totally had it, someone just shoot me and get it over with! I'M HURTING TOO MUCH, FOR TOO LONG! WHEN'S IT GOING TO END? I'M SUCH AN IDIOT FOR TRUSTING THE WRONG PERSON. I'VE BEEN DECEIVED FOR SO LONG, I'M A REAL CHUMP! I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE!!! I'VE HAD IT WITH THE HUMAN RACE!!!
THERE ARE NO DO OVERS! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW, GOD?!!! TELL ME!!!!
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO LEARN HERE, TELL ME!!!!! PLEEEASE!!!!
I'M SO SCREWED UP, GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT, FOR ME TO SUFFER UNTIL I DIE? I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS LIFE, JUST TAKE ME HOME ALREADY!!!!! THIS WHOLE WORLD IS TOTALLY SCREWED UP AND THE PEOPLE IN IT. I'M SO SICK OF IT, SO SICK OF THE LIES, AND THE GAMES THAT PEOPLE PLAY. I'M DONE!!!!!!!! I JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE! I CAN'T AND I WON'T! SOMEONE, ANYONE, JUST PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!!!!!

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:47 AM

In the name of Jesus Christ, by faith in Your Word, and through the power of the Holy Spirit, I bind the spirit of violence and abuse that has come against Angelika. I ask You, dear Father God, to break its hold and power over Angelika. Set her completely from all abuse and its effects on her life, Father. As Your healing comes to Ang, Father, please help her to rise out of the role of victim, for I know this is not Your will for her. Help her, Father to walk in peace, sfety and security from now onwards as she learns to trust in You fully. Thank You, Father for watching her day and night. Thank You for delivering her from this problem. Thank You for hearing my prayer for her and answer. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#12 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:29 AM

Hi-this sounds sooo much like my life-I'm not into smoking but I'm still recovering from financial&emotional issues -I won;t go into details because God knows it all-that's all that matters-the worst part is all this stuff happened&it was caused by people who call themselves "Christians"-I'm doing a lot better now that I've put my whole trust&faith in Christ-stiil have a long way to go but with God's help-I'll get there-will be praying for you Ang-God bless.

#13 Pennyv

Pennyv

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:37 AM

Dear Angelika. Thankyou for sharing your situation with us. I don't believe you are a fraud. I just think the frustration of your overall situation has overwhelmed you to the point that you are now doubting how BIG Jesus is. I have been there too. I have been in such similar places as you have described that it is almost eerie. I too have been financially strapped and I am just now starting to see that turn around after 7 years of living minute to minute. I also know the lonliness and the pain of being cut off from Gods people completely. Also for 7 years. I know what its like to have people do me wrong over and over again ALL in the name of The Lord. People who I did NO wrong to in any way. I can also tell you that Jesus has brought me out of that now and past those places and He is No respector of persons. He WILL bring you out of it too. Precious lady this may be just a very tough test like I now know mine was. PLEASE whatever you do DON'T stop seeking Him. Talk to Him and if you are feeling so low that you can't seem to pray just say or word or two to Him. He knows your heart and He sees all the pain and frustration. He WILL show up!!! I may not know a lot but I KNOW HE WILL SHOW UP!! Just don't let go of Him. It always looks darkest before the dawn. Lord Jesus. You know all that is happening in Angelikas life and in her heart. Help her. Intervene for her. Rescue her Lord. Show her that You are with her in ways that she will know it is You. Your Word tells us that You will continue the work that You started in us and I thankyou for that and for ALL You are doing in Angelikas life right now and always. Lord as You prayed for Peter when Satan wanted to sift him as wheat I also pray the same for Angelika using Your example. Please Lord don't let her faith fail. Keep her safe and close to You through this very difficult season in her life. Amen.

#14 Pennyv

Pennyv

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:48 AM

Angelika. What part of the country are you in? I am in Missouri. I want to help you. Wish we could talk and pray together. I don't know the rules of internet and or prayway.

#15 Pennyv

Pennyv

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 07:53 AM

Angelika in Daniel 10 it gives one of many possible answers to why it may appear that God is not moving in ones life. In verses 10 thru 14 it reveals that there is a war in the spiritual realm when we pray that actually can slow down our answers but the good news to this is that it doesn't stop our answers from coming. The new testament also explains similar things such as we are not fighting against flesh and blood but we are fighting against the spiritual realm. (paraphrased). In John 1 it is explained that He actually IS His Word and in 1 Corinthians 15 verse 2 it is explained that we are saved if we hold firmly to The Word. My attempt is only to encourage you to NOT let go of Him(His Word) no matter what things appear to be. Jesus IS working right now to give you a life of fulfilment and purpose and unspeakable joy. And YOU WILL see it for yourself. Lord Jesus if You want me to do anything to help Angelika please open the doors for that and if not then I know that You have a better plan for her. Bless her abundantly with all she needs and wants. In Jesus name amen.