12 replies to this topic

#1 Michael2531967

Michael2531967

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:59 PM

Father, I ask for your guidance and wisdom Denise and I reconcile the relationship. Currently we are separated and I miss her and the children. Lord, I ask that she and I get married and have our children residing under the same roof and grow in spirit. I love Denise and I pray that we can work on our relationship. There have been a lot of hurt and pain on both sides however; Lord what seems impossible is possible for our savior. I think about her and the children daily and miss them very much. I asking that we get married soon. Thank you Lord in Jesus name. Amen Michael

#2 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

Father God I ask that you heal and restore this relationship according to your will. In Jesus name. Amen.

#3 Michael2531967

Michael2531967

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:24 AM

Father God I ask that you heal and restore this relationship according to your will. In Jesus name. Amen.

Thank you Vlee for you prayer. I have faith that this broken relationship will heal.

#4 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:51 AM

Lord, please hear and answer Michael's prayer. Please come to the center of his situation with Denise and the children. Teach them all, Lord, how to love you more. Help them to know and love you intimately and to reflect that love in their home. Restore them, Lord, but change them so that your Name will be glorified. I ask in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

#5 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:24 AM

Lord what a sweet prayer request. Be at the center of this man's marriage. Bring he and Denise to know You as Savior, Friend, and Guide. Reconcile unto perfection. In Jesus Name. Amen

#6 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:52 AM

Father i come before You on behalf of my brother and i ask Lord that he and Denise would be united through Your love, along with their children under one roof! I speak against any works of division and strife and also speak healing to past hurts. And Lord i speak for Your unconditional love now to fill the family and bring them closer first to You and then to each other, For Your Glory! And Your Honour! Amen!

#7 estherym

estherym

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:53 AM

Father, in Jesus name I lift up brother Micheal and sis Denise into your mighty and precious hands. Heal their hearts and prepare them for marriage Lord. Bless them with Your joy and peace. I pray also for their children. I pray that brother Micheal be a great leader in his family and that the children be obidient and spirit filled children that walk in your righteousness. All glory be to You Lord Jesus and let thy will be done. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.

#8 Michael2531967

Michael2531967

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:44 AM

Father, I ask for your guidance and wisdom Denise and I reconcile the relationship. Currently we are separated and I miss her and the children. Lord, I ask that she and I get married and have our children residing under the same roof and grow in spirit. I love Denise and I pray that we can work on our relationship. There have been a lot of hurt and pain on both sides however; Lord what seems impossible is possible for our savior. I think about her and the children daily and miss them very much. I asking that we get married soon. Thank you Lord in Jesus name. Amen Michael

Thank you all for you prayers. I am still faithful that my prayer for Denise and I to be married will be answered.

#9 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:57 AM

Dear Michael, the Lord has established marriage himself and if you rebuild your broken relationship on His Word, He will bless it and make it prosper. Just ask for His guidence every day and ask Him to lead you to your glorious restoration...

#10 Michael2531967

Michael2531967

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 05:28 AM

I want thank everyone for your prayers. I will try to communicate with Denise B. soon to work on the road blocks that occurred during our relationship. I am trusting in the Lord and I know we will prevail. Father, I ask that when we do communicate that we both can be open minded to each other needs. I ask for your guidance during this meeting and I will take the first step for this to occur. Father bless both of us and our children because, I am asking for Denise B hand in marriage and have our family living as one body according to your word. Thank you Jesus. Amen. Michael D.

#11 Michael2531967

Michael2531967

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:24 AM

Brothers and Sisters,

Please continue to pray for Denise and I for reconciliation and marriage. We have communicated by e-mail. I have not relinquish my faith I just have to remain strong during the process because our father answers all prayers. Michael

#12 Victory always

Victory always

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO DO

#13 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:25 PM

Father I ask that you restore this relationship and remove all past hurts. Father I ask that you strengthen Michael as he waits in faith. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.