8 replies to this topic

#1 anniechan333

anniechan333

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:51 AM

Hi, It's kiind of strange that I have heard shower sounds coming from my brother's bathroom. In fact, I heard it since half an hour or so ago. But the thing is my brother isn't home yet as I type this. Moreover, my brother doesn't take a long time to shower. I could tell it's the sound of shower cos it's different compared to when one turns on the tap and just let the water flow. Now it's the 7th month or very near the 7th month where I live - it's also called the Hungry Ghost Festival - where a lot of Buddhists and Taoists will burn incense, etc to appease the 'hungry ghosts' (which are actually demons). Moreover, according to my sister who's a very strong Christian, the devil is trying to create havoc in my family becos we have reconciled after many years of discord, etc. Of course, I am not afraid even if it's the devil that is behind the showering sounds that I have heard. But I would still like to have prayer covering for my family. Thanks a lot!

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:21 AM

God, I pray for Your protection over Annie and her family. I pray that any and all evil spirits that may be trying to wreak havoc in her family or in their lives will be permanently bound and cast out by You in Jesus' name. Let there be no more inexplicable shower sounds coming from her brother's bathroom. If any of those sounds are being caused by spiritual forces, please stop those spiritual forces immediately, God. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 godsgrace09

godsgrace09

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:32 AM

God Bless you! Suggestion, purchase some blood of jesus songs and play them on repeat in your home all day even when your not at home, go into each room in the house, and have your family sing hallelujah and confess Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the father out loud, Thank you Father God, for the opportunity to speak your word over our circumstances, hallelujah, We confess Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father, We plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over our homes, families, thoughts, actions, over our lives, We welcome you Father God to inhabit our praises and take a seat in our circumstances, hallelujah,

#4 anniechan333

anniechan333

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:12 PM

God,
I pray for Your protection over Annie and her family. I pray that any and all evil spirits that may be trying to wreak havoc in her family or in their lives will be permanently bound and cast out by You in Jesus' name. Let there be no more inexplicable shower sounds coming from her brother's bathroom. If any of those sounds are being caused by spiritual forces, please stop those spiritual forces immediately, God. In Jesus' name, amen.

Thanks for your prayers, dear sis. Amen too. :) Have a victorious weekend and God bless your upcoming exam on 30 Jul! :D I pray that God will grant you all the help that you need to pass this exam well. Amen.

God Bless you!
Suggestion, purchase some blood of jesus songs and play them on repeat in your home all day even when your not at home, go into each room in the house, and have your family sing hallelujah and confess Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the father out loud,
Thank you Father God, for the opportunity to speak your word over our circumstances, hallelujah, We confess Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father, We plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over our homes, families, thoughts, actions, over our lives,
We welcome you Father God to inhabit our praises and take a seat in our circumstances,
hallelujah,

Hey bro/sis, thanks for your suggestion. :) Have a victorious weekend! :D

#5 amberandrei

amberandrei

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:42 AM

Hi,

It's kiind of strange that I have heard shower sounds coming from my brother's bathroom. In fact, I heard it since half an hour or so ago. But the thing is my brother isn't home yet as I type this. Moreover, my brother doesn't take a long time to shower. I could tell it's the sound of shower cos it's different compared to when one turns on the tap and just let the water flow. Now it's the 7th month or very near the 7th month where I live - it's also called the Hungry Ghost Festival - where a lot of Buddhists and Taoists will burn incense, etc to appease the 'hungry ghosts' (which are actually demons). Moreover, according to my sister who's a very strong Christian, the devil is trying to create havoc in my family becos we have reconciled after many years of discord, etc. Of course, I am not afraid even if it's the devil that is behind the showering sounds that I have heard. But I would still like to have prayer covering for my family. Thanks a lot!

Father,
Protect this sister from this evil spirit
let there be no evil spirit to come or harm
any of their family member
cover them with Your blood Lord
and let Your angel surround and guard them
to stay protected all the time.
In Jesus Name, amen.

#6 anniechan333

anniechan333

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:35 AM

Hi,

It's kiind of strange that I have heard shower sounds coming from my brother's bathroom. In fact, I heard it since half an hour or so ago. But the thing is my brother isn't home yet as I type this. Moreover, my brother doesn't take a long time to shower. I could tell it's the sound of shower cos it's different compared to when one turns on the tap and just let the water flow. Now it's the 7th month or very near the 7th month where I live - it's also called the Hungry Ghost Festival - where a lot of Buddhists and Taoists will burn incense, etc to appease the 'hungry ghosts' (which are actually demons). Moreover, according to my sister who's a very strong Christian, the devil is trying to create havoc in my family becos we have reconciled after many years of discord, etc. Of course, I am not afraid even if it's the devil that is behind the showering sounds that I have heard. But I would still like to have prayer covering for my family. Thanks a lot!

Father,
Protect this sister from this evil spirit
let there be no evil spirit to come or harm
any of their family member
cover them with Your blood Lord
and let Your angel surround and guard them
to stay protected all the time.
In Jesus Name, amen.

Thanks, dear. :) Amen too!

Have a victorious Monday and a victorious week too! :D :)

#7 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:55 AM

God, I pray for salvation for all of Annie's family and extended family and all future generations of their family. I pray for Your protection over each and every one of them. I pray that You will write the names of all of them in Your Book of Life and never blot out their names. Please bless their homes, their properties, and permanently banish any and all evil spirits from sowing discord among them and from causing any fear and from doing any other evils. We proclaim that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of Annie and all of Annie's relatives. Please let Your peace reign in all of their hearts. Thank You for the reconciliation that happened in their family. Let their reconciliation be permanent. In Jesus' name, amen.

#8 AngelFive

AngelFive

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:27 AM

Hi,

Dear Lord,

I pray for your unconditional love, encouragement, and will for this family to be manifest today. May any negativity cease to exist in the minds or each individual. You have already defeated all satanic thought processes, and IN YOU we are saved. I pray your presence and Christ CONCIOUSNESS overrule any negative vibrations that may be affecting this family.

I pray this in JESUS holy name, AMEN

#9 anniechan333

anniechan333

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:08 PM

God,
I pray for salvation for all of Annie's family and extended family and all future generations of their family. I pray for Your protection over each and every one of them. I pray that You will write the names of all of them in Your Book of Life and never blot out their names. Please bless their homes, their properties, and permanently banish any and all evil spirits from sowing discord among them and from causing any fear and from doing any other evils. We proclaim that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of Annie and all of Annie's relatives. Please let Your peace reign in all of their hearts. Thank You for the reconciliation that happened in their family. Let their reconciliation be permanent. In Jesus' name, amen.

Amen! Thanks, dear pal. :D Have a very blessed and victorious weekend!

Hi,

Dear Lord,

I pray for your unconditional love, encouragement, and will for this family to be manifest today. May any negativity cease to exist in the minds or each individual. You have already defeated all satanic thought processes, and IN YOU we are saved. I pray your presence and Christ CONCIOUSNESS overrule any negative vibrations that may be affecting this family.

I pray this in JESUS holy name, AMEN

Thanks, sister! Amen too. :D Have a very blessed and victorious week in the Lord! :D