3 replies to this topic

#1 Leno

Leno

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:27 AM

I'm a father of 2 wonderful kids and I have a wonderful wife. For a long time we have been strugling financially. We never have enough to make ends meet, which causes us a lot of pain and stress. I have many business Ideas and run an English school. Despite of anything I do, I feel like there's some dark force dragging me down financially. I've been thorough a lot of embarassment and pain. Please help me with your prayers so I can provide for my family in decent way. Thanks, Leno

#2 cemina

cemina

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:26 PM

Dear Lord, Your glory is in the heavens and Your peace is all around us. Please help Leno bring some of his ideas into the open, and lead him along a pathway where others will help him turn them into profitable businesses. Cause your winds to blow away any dark forces which may be trying to bring this family down. Your light is always shining brightly, and Your oil is always at hand for our lamps. Please guide this family in their pathway to financial security, stability. I pray that You disarm the powers and principalities that cause this family distress, and heal this family of any past hurts. Peace.

#3 anniechan333

anniechan333

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:30 PM

I'm a father of 2 wonderful kids and I have a wonderful wife. For a long time we have been strugling financially. We never have enough to make ends meet, which causes us a lot of pain and stress.
I have many business Ideas and run an English school. Despite of anything I do, I feel like there's some dark force dragging me down financially. I've been thorough a lot of embarassment and pain. Please help me with your prayers so I can provide for my family in decent way.

Thanks,
Leno

Father, I want to commit this brother, Leno and his entire family into Your hands. Father, You are a God who desires peace and prosperity for Your children. So Lord, I speak Your divine peace into his heart right now in Jesus' name. Let Your peace that surpasses all understanding to guard his heart and mind during this period of financial lack. Help him to tithe faithfully despite the financial constraint, for that is honouring to You and it pleases You. Father, help him not to fix his eyes on his lack but on Jesus, who is much bigger than his problem and who is more than able to meet his needs and the needs of his family. Father, if his lack is due to a generational curse, I ask that You release him and his household as well as his future generations from this curse, for You desire prosperity for him and his family/future generations. If it's due to any other reason, please reveal it to him, Lord. God, please bless his English school business too. Send him many new students and help his existing students to stay despite the economic situation. Let his school be a light and a blessing to all who work there and to all the students. Father, please help him realise some, if not all, of his business ideas too. Father, exalt Your Son, Jesus, through Your help and answers. Amen.

#4 alijahspal

alijahspal

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:01 PM

I'm lifting you up to Jesus, asking He lead you down the path of financial freedom. May you prosper in all you do. May you feel the loving presence of Jesus in all you do. Thank you Jesus amen.