Amen! Amen! Amen! Praise Jesus.

#17 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:38 AM

Lord, I am just here to praise you for this day, and to thank you for the opportunities I have to serve you. Thank you for loving me and caring for me. Thank you for word that three prayers for my neighbors and their families have been answered lately. You are good and I love you. Lord, I lift up my sister C today, and ask you to breathe love and blessing into her life. Give her peace and assurance as she faces the challenges of the coming days. Give her the absolute assurance that you have her, her sister R, and her granddaughter and everything else in her life, and that you won't let them go. Give her the assurance of my continued prayers on their behalf. Keep her reminded of my sisterly devotion as well as your Father love for her. Thank you for this sweet gift of a sister, Father. Father, I thank you for the check I received today. Please help me to use it wisely. Guide me in all that I do and say and think. Guide my decisions, Lord, that I can honor you in everything I do. Lord, I ask for you to also answer the private prayer of my heart with favor. Thank you, Lord, for loving me. I pray these things in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

#18 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:24 AM

Me again, Lord. REALLY struggling here today. The enemy is pushing every button I have to wear me down and break me. I'm claiming your covering and pleading with you for mercy. Lord, you know precisely what has been happening this past week and I'm all alone with you in it. There's no one I can rely on except you, and I really need you to show up big time...now would be good. Realistically, I know that you're here and haven't left me. I know that you're in control. I know you love me more than I will ever know. My heart is struggling today, now, Lord. My heart is struggling A LOT. Please come and care for me and help me get through all this. I have to pick up my princess shortly and I'm just a mess. I've emailed my new sister, C, but she seems to be unavailable. Or if she just can't deal with me these days who could blame her anyway? I'm such a needy mess right now. It's awful. So it's just you and me again, Lord, out here in the desert. I'm sorry, Lord, for whatever it is I should be learning that I'm failing to learn. I'm sorry for whatever is messed up in me that I can't seem to get over. Please know that I am trying, God, and be merciful. If there are problems and misunderstandings that I'm responsible for out in the universe, Lord, help me to see and acknowledge my role. Help me make things right as I am able. Please forgive me for yelling at my princess yesterday, and for being so cranky with everyone on Sunday and Monday. There have been so many painful disappointments lately. Work has been crazy. The IRS thing is hanging over my head like an anvil on a frayed string. Everything old and painful seems to be chasing me like wildfire. I'm at the end of myself, Lord, completely out of steam. My emotions are on overload. My heart is in pieces. I really need you to step in and turn things around, Lord, before I crack. Thanks God, for this site and for the fact that it helps me put my prayers in some kind of order. Thanks that it works for me this way. Thanks for letting me pray for others. It soothes my struggles. Please help me, Jesus. I ask in your Name. Amen.

#19 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:59 PM

Lord, I do not know what to say........ Anne has been standing in the gap for me when I have been reduced to fumes. I stand with her ............. and for her. We are weary, frustrated and exhausted, but if this is all part of Your plan..........we will be fine. We trust You.............and love You. Your children........in Jesus name, Amen

#20 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:02 AM

Lord, Thanks for Mike's faithfulness and friendship. Thanks for the prayers of your people. Father, I don't know what to ask for right now. I know that the enemy is after me because I have been clinging to you so tightly and because I was being so deeply filled with your Holy Spirit. Lord, C and I have been dialed in deep with you and seeing prayer answered in her life, her sister's life, and mine. So the enemy has come after us all with a vengance. There's been no specific report of satanic assault from C, but I know it is there as sure as I breathe, as quiet on her end seems to be consistently the result of trouble in her family and increased pressure in her life. How convenient for the evil one that quiet on her end pricks me right where I am weakest, my fears of abandonment and rejection. I hate him, Lord; he is such a coward and a jerk! Lord, you know what awfulness I have lived through since childhood. You know how hard I have worked to improve myself and grow. You know how far I have come and how much I have grown. Father, only a cowardly jerk like satan would seek to fill me with doubt and fear. I hate him, Lord, and I LOVE YOU! I know you will use what he means for evil and turn it into good. He loses every time! Father, I know that I don't need this sisterhood. You are my family, Lord Jesus. You are my faithful companion. But I know that it has been so good for me to have a sister--someone who takes me "as is" and loves me. I know that C is your special daughter and gift to me. I know that I have been your gift to her as well--she has told me so often. These are beautiful words to hear, particularly when I have been so low. It doesn't surprise me, then, that the enemy is hunting down this sisterhood and looking for ways to weaken it. He's up to no good, Lord; I can feel it in my bones. Thank you, Father, for creating me with strong intuition and spiritual sensitivity. Thank you, for holding me so dear to you that I know where to turn and to whom to cling--YOU ARE THE ROCK! YOU ARE ENOUGH FOR ME! Father, I refuse the enemy's efforts to make me feel like a bottomless pit of need and insecurity. I am determined to continue improving my life through you. I know you won't fail me or let me down. I trust you to come through. Please Lord, help me through this time of tension, fear, and doubt. Please send me assurances and help me to get to the next level of trust with you and with my precious sister, C. Father, I long to do your will and to do good in the world. I ache to be consistently strong, stable, and healthy in my body, mind, and spirit. Lord, I don't desire these things so that I won't need you. I desire them so that I can serve you and others better. You are my all in all, Lord. Father, wherever my sweet sister is on her own continuum of growth and development in you, please work in her life dramatically. Show her, Lord, how to release herself and her fears to you. Show her that she can trust you even more than she does. Show her how to manage the intensity of dealing with her sister's trouble alongside her other responsibilities and commitments. Show her, Father, just how much you love her. Guide her, Lord, to the assurances that she needs--whatever they are. Continue, please Abba Father, building our precious sisterhood into a strong union and a living testimony of your goodness. Use us, Lord, not simply to help each other, but to help others for your Name's sake. Lord, you gave me a clear vision for this sisterhood--for the concept of intentional sisterhood and what it can mean for your kingdom and the furtherance of your Name. Help me, then, Lord, to see this vision through to fulfillment. Help C to understand that her role in my life goes far beyond seeing me through a season of need. Give her an incredible awareness, Lord, that we are deep in the depths of kingdom work together, and that our story of sisterhood is one that you've created that it might be shared and modeled and taught to others. Help her to see way past ladies Bible studies and her ministry of praying with hurting sisters. Help her to see her history of helping other women less as the result of her soft spot for broken people, and more as a purposeful collection of experiences that have led her to this moment in time when she can intentionally document a plan of action to increase your kingdom. Show her how and why the sisterhood you are building between us can be learned by others. Father, the world and the enemy present numerous distractions and problems that interfere with our ability to remain focused on you. I see this challenge in my life and in the lives of the people I love, including C. Help us, Lord, to step over and move through these challenges so that we can continue with the charge of taking your Name and the message of your goodness out into this hurting world. Thank you, Lord, for what you are teaching me. Thank you, Lord, even for the pain and suffering. Thank you even for this season of upheaval, as I know that you are alive and working in my life to change and grow me for your good purposes and my benefit. Father, please bless me today, and fill me with the assurance that I am deeply loved by you. Do the same for our dear C. Give her wonderful times of quiet meditation wherever she is, and help her to hear and receive your directions for all things in her life. Open her to yourself in ways that she never imagined. Lord, I am placing my life, my hopes, my fears, my needs, and my desires in your hands. Thank you for hearing my anxious cries. I look forward to your beautiful and blessed responses. These things I pray in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

#21 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:53 PM

Lord, please protect anne from the lies the enemy is trying to plant in her thoughts. please confirm Your plans to her and comfort her. we ask for wisdom and strength, in Jesus' name, amen!

#22 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:18 PM

Lord, thank you for your goodness and your answer to my prayers this morning. Please continue to direct my path. Please continue to guide me in your Truth. Please bless my precious sister C and her family. Please banish the enemy from our lives. I ask these things in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

#23 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:04 AM

Dear Lord, please bless Anne and C today, provide their needs and keep them safe. Please sheo Anne the way to go, the way that will lead her to peace and happiness.

"He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD" (Psalm 40:2-3).

#24 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:20 PM

Lord, we ask for Your blessing and protection for the new friendship anne has found. please grant her favor in her financial situation with the IRS. give her wisdom to know what Your plan for her is. please give her peace and joy in her daily life despite any current circumstances. in Jesus' name, amen!

#25 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:07 AM

Dear Anne, hope you are going well. Just want you to know I keep praying for you. :)

#26 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 12:04 PM

Thanks, rws3, Aleona, and all. Please keep praying. There's a lot going on right now, and the enemy is really trying to work my last nerve. More soon. Love, Anne

#27 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:57 PM

Lord, please protect anne from any spiritual attacks and from discouragement and dispair. strengthen her to face these challenges and remove obstacles from her path. we know that You can make a way through seemingly impossible circumstances and we ask You to come to anne's rescue. in Jesus' name, amen!

#28 felicia

felicia

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 07:18 PM

Father please comfort anne and provide for her according to your abundance. Father i pray that you strengthen anne to withstand the enemy, in Jesus name, Amen.

#29 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:03 AM

Lord, I know that you see the pain that I am having in my heart today, and I know you see the disruption in my spirit. Nothing about me or my life is a surprise to you, Lord Jesus. I know that I am blessed to be the child of the omniscient, omnipotent God of the universe. I am claiming your promises today, Lord, all of them. I can't even name them all, but I know that they are all good, so I desire them and you. Father, you know the desperate prayers of my heart, the aching that has weighed down on me today. You know the fear and the sorrow and the longing. You know the cruelty of the enemy who acts out his misery by preying on my deepest wounds and whispering his lies into my head. Father, I am asking you to please cast satan out on his ear. Raise your hand against him even this instant, Lord, and hurl him away. Silence him, Lord, and surround me with angels so that I cannot even hear the sound of his firey arrows whizzing by me. Father I am broken before you and here to receive your instruction and even your discipline if that's part of the process. But I am asking for your mercy, Lord, your incredible supernatural mercy. Lord, a few weeks ago you gave me a vision for ministry and leadership, but the enemy has been working overtime to destroy my faith, my hope, and my trust. He has engaged my pride, and he has called up my fear. He has distracted me. He has visited people I love and warred with them that I might feel isolated and distressed. Father, I am pleading with you to call him off. Please tell him that he is wasting his time on me. I will not forsake you. I am in pain. I am wrestling with my fear and my failures and weaknesses, but will not walk out of your presence, Father. You are my tower of refuge and strength. Lord, I pray for my precious sister C today, that you would be fully present and attentive to her needs. Demonstrate your faithfulness and love to her in a mighty way today. Continue working in the lives of her sister and family members, dear Jesus, that she might see clearly the splendid products of your activity in her life. Lord, where she is pressed for time, make space. Where she is weary, give her energy. Where she is weak, strengthen her. Where she is fearful, give her hope. Where she is doubtful, give her assurance. Father, I continue to plead the blood of Christ over this precious gift of a sister that you have given me. I continue to thank you for her sweet spirit of sisterly love and compassion toward me. Bless us, Lord, both together and apart. Build us up, Father, that we can use all we have to serve you and to build your kingdom. Bless C through the absolute assurance of my love and yours, dear Lord, that she might walk taller and feel stronger as she moves through this day. Father, I commit the deepest desires of my heart to you this afternoon and ask that you would bless me, Father. Though I am a sinner, Lord, I am saved by grace. Thank you, Jesus. Please find favor in me, dear Lord. Please hear and answer mercifully and lovingly all the prayers, spoken and unspoken, that I have place at your feet. I pray these things in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

#30 felicia

felicia

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:05 PM

Simply, AMEN. Father you know exactly what anne needs, i ask that You provide abundantly above what she asks and show yourself mightily in her life. Your Word says to resist the enemy at his onset and he will flee, anne has been obedient and resisted at his onset, i ask that she be given a season of rest, in Jesus name, Amen.