3 replies to this topic

#1 nids

nids

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:27 AM

My dear friends,brother and sister, God has always blessed me with his love and helped me whenever i was in difficulty.. and i just wish that his blessings remain with me forever till im alive.. i had a miscarriage in feb'09 i was so depressed but i believe that god has thought something good for me thats why he did that...and i was under treatment for the same... but now since im doing fine i wish god to help me to get pregnant this month and deliver a healthy baby in April'09 as im taking medicine also which will help me in conceiving.I want to see my parents ,my in-laws,my dearest n loving hubby and all my near ones to play and enjoy each and every moment with our baby...i am really waiting to see that twinkling smile on their face ..God i will really cherish the moment throughout my life and realize the wonderment growing inside me as i think this will be a great chance for me in life to assist you in a miracle.... i wil be really thankful to you Dear God...please listen to me and my friends requests... please pray for me my all dear friends,brothers and sisters in making my wish come true this month....please.................

#2 alijahspal

alijahspal

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:20 AM

I'm lifting you up to Jesus, asking and believing for a happy healthy baby for you. May He bless you both with His peace and joy. Thank you Jesus Amen.

#3 ckeyeli

ckeyeli

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:54 AM

Dear Jesus, I pray for my sister nid, she trusts you and believes in you Father and has put her hope in you dear Lord, bless her together with her husband with a baby this month Lord. I know it is your will and I believe that you have done it for her in the name of Jesus our Lord Amen

#4 Christiangal

Christiangal

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 06:46 PM

Father, I lift my dearest sister to You. Father, You know the desires of her heart. Father, bless her with a healthy baby. I pray in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.