10 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:26 PM

Father, I continue to intercede for the needs of my second son for financial help. His pilot training will start in September 2009. Father, I pray for financial mercy and miracle from You for this needs. We do not know where to go for this money, Lord, but we believe that You are the Source. Please help this son, Father. He do not have stable income and he is now 28 years of age. Help him, Lord. I thank You in faith for this provision, Father. May I receive revelation from You only, Lord regarding this situation. I give You all the glory, Lord. Praise God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 alijahspal

alijahspal

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:29 PM

I'm lifting your son up to Jesus, asking He lead him to the funds that he needs. Thank you Jesus amen.

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:31 PM

Father, I lift this son to you in Jesus name. Father, provide all that he needs, whether it be work, loans, grants, scholarships, favor, whatever he needs dear Lord! Give this man wisdom, discernment, and understanding. Guide his steps. Thank you that is steps are ordered by you! thank you for your faithfulness to him and to his family! In Jesus name I pray.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:19 PM

God, Provide Patches' second son with all the necessary money for his pilot training before Sept. 2009. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:40 AM

Father i lift this situation up to You in prayer. i ask that You provide the money that is needed for patches son's pilot school. let all his needs be met. in Jesus name amen

#6 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 06:02 PM

Lord, please arrange the circumstances and provide the means for him to go to his training. ease the anxiety of his family and bring them comfort and hope that You will provide. in Jesus' name, amen!

#7 anniechan333

anniechan333

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:42 PM

Father, I continue to intercede for the needs of my second son for financial help. His pilot training will start in September 2009. Father, I pray for financial mercy and miracle from You for this needs. We do not know where to go for this money, Lord, but we believe that You are the Source. Please help this son, Father. He do not have stable income and he is now 28 years of age. Help him, Lord. I thank You in faith for this provision, Father. May I receive revelation from You only, Lord regarding this situation. I give You all the glory, Lord. Praise God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Father, please send the needed funds for patches' second son's pilot training course. Help him and patches to rest in You as they wait for Your financial provision. Glory to You, Lord. Amen.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 04:23 AM

Thank you for all your prayers for my son's need. Let us all praise God and believe that my Son will attend this training. That he will graduate in 2 years' time. Let this career bring glory to God. Thank You, Father. You know how faithful I am in believing that You will never let us down especially during this time. Thank You for the provision, Father. I give Yo all the glory. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#9 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 06:20 AM

Dear Heavenly Father,thankyou that we can have faith in You for all of our provisions,for You are a God that does not go back on His Word! For You are a faithful God.Faithful to Your Word and to Your people!I praise You dear Lord! Father,therefore, we say thankyou for the financial provisions that You are making available to Patches son for the cost of his pilots training.How wonderful You are!We ask,and You will give!Lord,I thankyou again! Open up the mighty storehouses of Heaven,and rain down the financial provisions to Patches son,for You are His God,and You will supply ALL his need according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus!Halleluya! Dear Heavenly Father,thankyou that we can have faith in You for all of our provisions,for You are a God that does not go back on His Word! For You are a faithful God.Faithful to Your Word and to Your people!I praise You dear Lord! Father,therefore, we say thankyou for the financial provisions that You are making available to Patches son for the cost of his pilots training.How wonderful You are!We ask,and You will give!Lord,I thankyou again! Open up the mighty storehouses of Heaven,and rain down the financial provisions to Patches son,for You are His God,and You will supply ALL his need according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus!Halleluya! Lord You are good! In the name of Jesus I pray.~Amen~

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:48 PM

Father, I lift all these prayers for my son's needs of finance for his pilot training to You in Jesus' name. I believe in the power of Your Words, Father, that many blessings are given to those who tust You and have no confidence in those who are proud, or who trust in idols. I believe this needs will be provided by You, Father. That You bless and approved of his chosen career as a Pilot. Thank You, Lord. I give You all the glory, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#11 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:01 PM

Father, Please provide for all the needs of this son. Open up doors for him. Amen.