7 replies to this topic

#1 ckeyeli

ckeyeli

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:19 AM

Hi Dear Ones, Please pray with me, I have been trying to concieve for about three years now. I started a new cycle yesterday and I believe by faith that this is the perfect cylcle for my conception. I will start taking clomid on Friday 17th/07/09 for five days until 21st/07/09 and am scheduled for an HSG on 24th/07/09 ( I have read on the internet that an HSG procedure increases chances of conception by about 30%) and am really excited about this. I know there are issues about multiple births with clomid and I am really trusting God for this that the medication reacts very well with me, and if it is his will for me to have more than one child then I don't have a problem. God I trust you for my pregnancy this month and I thank you for my perfect cycle. I thank you for the positive effect clomid is going to have on me to enhance my fertility and my sucessful HSG. Lord I thank you for my husband and for healthy sperms and high sperm count. Lord I thank you for my perfect ovulation and my healthy Uterus and perfect emotional, mental and spiritual health. Father recieve all praise for answer to prayer. Thank you for my healthy baby(s) and thank you for perfect pregnancy and smooth delivery in the name of Jesus. I believe Lord and do not doubt that you have done it for me. Thank you Lord, thank you Jesus Amen

#2 Christiangal

Christiangal

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:37 AM

Father, I lift my sister to You. Watch over her pregnancy. Bless her with a healthy little angel. I pray in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

#3 Divine Ark

Divine Ark

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:33 AM

Father, We pray this day for your blessing to be showered on this sister who is trying to conceive for three years, Please make her happy by blessing her to conceive this month and praise you the rest of her life. We ask this in the name of our King of Kings and Lord Of Lords, Jesus Christ Amen.

#4 alijahspal

alijahspal

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:33 PM

I'm lifting you up to Jesus, asking and believing for a happy healthy baby for you. May He bless you both with His peace and joy. May you feel His presence always. Thank You Jesus Amen.

#5 nids

nids

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:40 AM

Hi Dear Ones,

Please pray with me, I have been trying to concieve for about three years now.

I started a new cycle yesterday and I believe by faith that this is the perfect cylcle for my conception. I will start taking clomid on Friday 17th/07/09 for five days until 21st/07/09 and am scheduled for an HSG on 24th/07/09 ( I have read on the internet that an HSG procedure increases chances of conception by about 30%) and am really excited about this. I know there are issues about multiple births with clomid and I am really trusting God for this that the medication reacts very well with me, and if it is his will for me to have more than one child then I don't have a problem.

God I trust you for my pregnancy this month and I thank you for my perfect cycle. I thank you for the positive effect clomid is going to have on me to enhance my fertility and my sucessful HSG. Lord I thank you for my husband and for healthy sperms and high sperm count. Lord I thank you for my perfect ovulation and my healthy Uterus and perfect emotional, mental and spiritual health.

Father recieve all praise for answer to prayer. Thank you for my healthy baby(s) and thank you for perfect pregnancy and smooth delivery in the name of Jesus.

I believe Lord and do not doubt that you have done it for me. Thank you Lord, thank you Jesus

Amen

#6 nids

nids

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:52 AM

Dear God, Please help my sister in getting her pregnant this month and bless her with healthy 9 months pregnancy and a healthy baby soon...and make her faith more firm on you as u will bring a lot of happiness by blessing her with a baby ...god i request u too fulfill her wish as soon as possible... thank u God..plz god help her...

#7 ckeyeli

ckeyeli

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:10 PM

Dear Jesus I come before your throne of grace with thanksgiving because so far, I haven't had any side effects from Clomid at all and I believe that everything is working out perfectly for my conception this month. I thank you for watching over me and for pouring your blessings upon me. I thank you for my miracle and believe that it is done in the name of Jesus our Lord. Thank you Jesus my Lord Amen

#8 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:54 PM

God, I pray for a healthy and smooth conception and birth for Ckeyeli very soon. Thank You that she is experiencing no SE's from Clomid. In Jesus' name, amen.