12 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 09:03 PM

Please pray for my second son, Geryl who is having flu, sorethroat, coughing and bodily pain. He is travelling this Friday, returning on Monday. Father, I lift my son to You for the healing of his body, mind and soul in Jesus' name. Father, as he is travelling this weekend, it is very important that he is completely in good health otherwise he will be quarantine for 7 days if found to be suffering from flu like symptom. I seek Your mercy and Your grace upon him, Father. Please restore him to complete health as promise by Your Words. I command the spirit that caused this flu, sorethroat, coughing, bodily pain and anyother affliction in Geryl to leave him and never return. In Jesus' name I ask of this, Father. Thank You, Father for healing my son. I give You all the glory, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:17 PM

Father, Please heal this son & make him whole. Remove this condition from him. Amen.

#3 Atime

Atime

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:32 PM

Thank You God, Let all flu and symptoms be gone before Friday, so there wont be any problems with travel. Let him not be quarantined , and have full energy and vitality to do the things he is scheduled to do. In the name of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus----Amen

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:39 AM

Thank You God,
Let all flu and symptoms be gone before Friday, so there wont be any problems with travel. Let him not be quarantined , and have full energy and vitality to do the things he is scheduled to do.

In the name of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus----Amen

Amen. Thank You God for healing Geryl. Thank You for hearing our prayers and answer. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Father,
Please heal this son & make him whole. Remove this condition from him. Amen.

Amen. Praise God.

#5 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 06:12 AM

Father i lift up geryl up to You in prayer. i ak that You totally him him from all sickness and restore him to good health. protect him as he travels. in Jesus name amen

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:00 PM

Father i lift up geryl up to You in prayer. i ak that You totally him him from all sickness and restore him to good health. protect him as he travels. in Jesus name amen

I agree with this prayer for Geryl. I ask for Your mercy and grace and healing upon him today, Father. That he will have good sleep, rest and in perfect health condition prior to his travelling tomorrow. Father, I plead the blood of Jesus upon this son. Cover him with Your wings, washed him with the blood of Jesus and healed him in all areas from head to toe. Father, may this travelling bring Geryl to meet with good caring people who fear You. May this gathering bring glory to Your name. Surround this son with Your angels, Father. Bring him home safe and in good health, Father. Thank You, Lord for Your provision, guidance, protection, healing and mercy and grace upon him. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#7 alijahspal

alijahspal

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:22 PM

I'm lifting your son up to Jesus, asking and believing for a complete healing. May He bless Geryl with good health and with His peace and joy. Thank You Jesus Amen.

#8 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:38 AM

Father I pray that you heal Geryl today off all flu symptoms. Restore him to perfect health. I ask that you deliver him safely to his destination and back home. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

#9 ckeyeli

ckeyeli

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:49 AM

Dear Lord, I stand in agreement with prayers offered here for Geryl. Restore his health totally in the name of Jesus our Lord Amen

#10 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:19 PM

Dear Father,Please restore full health to Geryl,and heal him of the sore throat,coughing and bodily pain.I plead the blood of the Lamb over Geryl's health,and wellbeing whilst he is travelling.Lord I also join my prayers with the others praying for Geryl,asking that You hear our prayers,and grant them.Thankyou God,that Your ears are open to us,for we are praying in accordance to Your Will,and we can be sure our petitions have reached Your ears,and that You are sending out Your healing Words to geryl as we are praying!thankyou for these provisions dear Pord,and for Your unfailing Love! In the name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:02 PM

Thank you for all your prayers for Geryl. He is coming back tomorrow and at the same time my niece is also coming back tomorrow. Let us all believe in God's supernatural power to heal and save. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits. Thank You, Father, that You forgives all my sins and the sins of Geryl and this niece and all other family members. Thank You for Father, for healing our diseases and sickness. I plead the blood of Jesus upon our Home and all family members. Protect us Father from harm and evil. Protect us from sickness, diseases and any other dangers that You forsee. Thank You, Father for Your faithfulness, healing, mercy and grace. I give You all the glory, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#12 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:10 PM

L-rd, Please heal this son. Remove this affliction from him soon. Give him a miracle. Amen.

#13 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:48 PM

Both my son and niece are coming back from outstation today. And my daughter is travelling with her collegues outstation doing roadshow for the College. Father, I plead the blood of Jesus upon each and everyone of them. Cover them and their friends as well, Father with the Blood of Jesus. Protect them from harm and evil. Protect them Father from spirit that cause sickness, diseases especially this H1N1 influenza A. Surround them with Your angels, Father. Bring them safely home Father. I plead the blood of Jesus upon all of us who are at home, my husband, son, daughter in law, grand daughter and my self and also my eldest son who is working in another state. Father, protect us all including our two cats and any mode of transportation we are using. Assign special angels to watch over us, Father. Protect us from thieves and robbers as well, Lord. Be with all the families of my prayway prayer partners, Father. Cover them as well with the blood of Jesus. Thank You, Father. You are great, Lord. You deserve the honor and glory. Thank You for Your mercy, grace, provision, healing, protection upon all of us. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.