7 replies to this topic

#1 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:10 PM

My friend Jeff's father had a stroke today. I do not know at this time what the effects of the stroke were , but I was told that he is now stable. Please pray for him. God bless you. Vicki

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:12 PM

Dear God, I pray for complete and quick healing for Jeff's father from the stroke. Thank You that he is stable now. I pray that there are no lasting effects from the stroke and he has no more strokes. Give him perfect health, God, and let him know You as his Great Physician if he doesn't already know. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:21 PM

Dear God,
I pray for complete and quick healing for Jeff's father from the stroke. Thank You that he is stable now. I pray that there are no lasting effects from the stroke and he has no more strokes. Give him perfect health, God, and let him know You as his Great Physician if he doesn't already know. In Jesus' name, amen.

Father, I agree with this prayer for Jeff's father and I believe that You are indeed the Great Healer. Thank You for healing this man, Lord. Thank You that he is completely restored to perfect health from head to toe, Father. Thank You, Father, that You are the Lord that healed him. Thank You for Your Words, Father. Your Words healed this man. I give You all the glory, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 alijahspal

alijahspal

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:42 PM

I'm standing in agreement with these prayers. Believing for a complete healing for this man. Thank You Jesus amen.

#5 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:41 AM

Father i lift up jeff's dad to You in prayer. i ask that You heal him totally from this stroke. give him good health. in Jesus name amen

#6 spencerj

spencerj

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:41 AM

My Dear Lord, I come to you asking that you heal this man, and provide him with your guidance. Lord place your angels around him and give him mercy, blessings, and wisdom that only you can give. Lord, I ask this in Jesus name, Amen

#7 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:35 AM

Update: After the stroke Jeff's dad went into cardiac arrest. They were able to revive him and did surgery. Please continue to pray. This is a Christian family. Thank you for your prayers.

#8 ckeyeli

ckeyeli

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:46 AM

Lord I present Jeff's Father to you right now, touch his and heal him completely in the name of Jesus our Lord Amen