need curse lifted and financial blessing, please read my profile

#2 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 05:51 PM

Lord, You know brucetransfer's needs. Thank You for supplying his/her needs. Amen.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 07:05 PM

Father, Provide divine intervention. Lord, You handle it! You KNOW what to do. Lord, let no weapon that is formed against Bruce prosper. Turn this situation around. Reverse it. Lift all curses. Provide for Bruce and his family every need. Amen.

#4 charlie

charlie

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 07:35 PM

Lord, your word says that no weapon formed against us will prosper. I pray that the evil been sent to brucetransfer will not prosper but good will prevail because you are sovereign; yes sovereign even over satan and his plan. Stop this evil woman from prospering against brucetransfer. Give this brucetransfer strength and courage. Please do not allow him to fearful. Be glorified in this situation. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#5 teressa sosa

teressa sosa

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 10:09 PM

I command you evil finacial spirit you go away from this man. You have no power here and you will not have a hold on this man. Lord you are good and I praise you Iknow in the name of jesus christ this evil finacial spirit hanging over this mans head will be gone in the name of the holy spirit. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

#6 teressa sosa

teressa sosa

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 10:17 PM

I have a financial burden, I am going to school and recently I was informed that my finacial aid was denied. I have prayed on the situation my self and I have had some prayers from church can everybody please pray for me with a financial blessing. I am also needing a financial blessing for I am really wanting to go to Isral next year with my church. I have recently found out that the trip is going to cost $3000.00. I really need a finacial blessing pray on this also. Lord God Almighty, father of the heavens and earth please hear my prayer. I know that you have a lot instore for me and I know you are going to take me to the promise land when you are ready for me please bring me an abundance of financial blessings in order for me to take care of the obligations that I have at school and in order for me to go to the holy land. In the name of the father Jesus Christ, Amen.

#7 Rleopard

Rleopard

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 10:30 PM

I found this prayer online , please pass it on to anyone you know who needs a financial blessing. A FINANCIAL BLESSING. Here is your financial salvation! Heavenly Father, Most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that You abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a family is more than just a mother and father, sister and brother, husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in you. Father, I send up a prayer request for financial request for financial blessing for not only the person who sent this to me, but for me and all that are currently reading this. And that the power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in you, is more powerful than anything. I thank you in advance for your blessings. Father GOD; deliver the person reading this right now from debt and debt burdens. Release your Godly Wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that GOD has called me to be in my financial Blessings. Father, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how if we just obey you and walk in your word and have the faith of a mustard seed that you will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings I received and for the blessings yet to come because I know you are not done with me yet. In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen. "But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before..."

#8 Mamiedog

Mamiedog

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 09:30 AM

Heavenly Father, all powerful, good and loving...ease the worry and stress this person feels, your power is all, you are a loving God, help this man or woman tap into the power of your Love -- no evil thoughts of mere mortals can compete with your Goodness -- as Moses said, "Who is like unto thee oh God, from everlasting to everlasting?" Give this man the mental strength to fight his thoughts of fear.