3 replies to this topic

#1 WisdomJam15

WisdomJam15

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:41 AM

Please pray for me! I stood up for the Lord and now I have lost my close friend. Please pray that the Lord will heal my broken heart, and bring my friend and I together again. Thank you!

#2 anniechan333

anniechan333

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:19 AM

Please pray for me! I stood up for the Lord and now I have lost my close friend. Please pray that the Lord will heal my broken heart, and bring my friend and I together again. Thank you!

Father, You say in Your word that You will honour those who honour You. So, please honour this bro/sis for standing up for You. Bring healing to his/her broken heart and to his/her relationship with his/her close friend. Glorify Yourself, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 Christiangal

Christiangal

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:03 PM

Hallelujah! May the Lord bless you. Father, I lift this prayer request to You in prayer. Father, You told us that the world hates us and we will be persecuted if we testify for You. Father, please heal this person and give him the strength and wisdom to continue to testify for You. Amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:38 PM

God, Prosper WisdomJam for standing up for You. Please restore this friendship. Let there be forgiveness. In Jesus' name, amen.