847 replies to this topic

#841 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:33 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up For Now and R to Your throne of grace. Father, please reveal Your will for each of them. Thank You that R is helping For Now. Please bless this couple richly. Thank You for hearing our prayers. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus' mighty name, amen.

#842 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

Father thank you for R ... may he continue his walk toward our marriage... would you give him a shove ... just move this along a bit faster... I know in your time Father ... but really, you have for ever I have a short time.... How great it was to sit with him listening to him breathe helping me to get my breathing pattern back to normal... falling asleep breathing so easy.. the both of us... so comfortable..at ease ...peaceful..Father it is so easy being together... so hard being apart... Totally random here... but thank you for the wonderful flowers the nice weather clean air ... thank you for my home and all the beauty that surrounds me every day I am truly blessed! I am sorry if I forget to tell you how thankful I am for all that you have given and done for me.. forgive me if I have taken them for granted... I so love the calm quiet mornings hearing the birds ... seeing the animals... being a part of the morning it is my favorite thing... I like the night to and all that it offers... thank you Father for such a wonderful blessing... few are so bless as I with these wonderful things. Thank you Amen

#843 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

;0)

#844 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:25 AM

Abba: You already know the situation ........... I ask for evidence that demands a verdict. In Jesus name I profess, Amen

#845 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:27 AM

Abba: You already know the situation ........... I ask for evidence that demands a verdict. In Jesus name I profess, Amen

Abba:

I trust You to administer and comfort my friend while she is away.

I ask that You demonstrate Your love to her in the most real way.

I ask for protection, provision and overwelming evidence of Your love and Your plan for her life.

Please heal her body and her life; and if not in this lifetime, please give her a peace beyond all understanding.

In Jesus name I trust,

Amen

#846 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:13 AM

Abba:

I trust You to administer and comfort my friend while she is away.
I ask that You demonstrate Your love to her in the most real way.
I ask for protection, provision and overwelming evidence of Your love and Your plan for her life.

Please heal her body and her life; and if not in this lifetime, please give her a peace beyond all understanding.
In Jesus name I trust,
Amen
Yes & Amen
Abba Father ,
We uplift your beloved daughter and pray all is well with her ....Thank you for receiving and hearing our prayers for now and for R .......In Jesus name Amen.......We bless you :)

#847 Mrsmy001

Mrsmy001

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:05 AM

Lord, touch ForNow and R.  I ask that You bring peace to the situation and resolution.  I ask that You give ForNow complete peace and help her to rely on You alone.  In her weakness be her strength.  Help her to draw close to You and know that You are her Lord.  I ask that you help her to feel Your love for her.  Help her to want You more.

In Your Name I Pray,

Amen

#848 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

Father God, surround For Now with your loving grace and mercy.  Give her the best night's sleep that she will awake refreshed to enjoy the morning.  Help her to receive your generous help more Father.  Get her to that point of total reliance.  Lord, I lift up R to you.  Give him wisdom and insight on listening to YOU.  Help him spend quiet time with YOU, Father in the powerful, trusting name of Jesus........Amen